Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TRAUNT

Hi readers





hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................

This is really sad...
Im preparing for my enterprise Understanding Test
Well...So sad to be home the whole day.
Kinda regret not to go school today. Well...the thought of separating class and going for UTs really suxs...

Home Alone..


Now granny came my house to accompany me.
I think she's feeling EVEN more bored den me. She's now sitting on the sofa, getting to fall asleep anytime. While I'm in my room now, using lappy to revise and study for UT.

Anw, I was happy to see the almost all As scenerio for my daily grades agn!


and..for maths UT2, I passed! I finally passed maths! for so long...my maths have been failing from sec3 until UT1. I mean for UT1, my grade for maths is a C+. but the score is a fail. So i considered it failed. But for UT2, i scored 21/41! YAY! finally I passed!!





Thats all for today readers...
Nothing special happened today

BYE READERS![:
Winning isn't everything. Since this little thinggy is not everything, I shall go and win it :D
LAME =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment