Thursday, August 13, 2009

i'm drunk. I'm a toilet girl.

ARGH! I'm feeling worse and worse everyday..
I was so reluctant to get off my bed...I just wanna keep lying on the bed..
Life's so tough..

When I reached school, I was practically "dead".
I'm feel lyk a dying man. Felt super drowsy..
Suddenly I had a huge sneeze, "HAAAARRRRCHOOOOOOOOO"!
den flu came back..and I started to have running nose.

My throat was utterly dry..
Before the 2nd meeting ended, I gobbled down 1.5litres of water already..
I can feel the heat in my body. It's super hot and I nearly fainted while I was walking along the corridors when heading to the toilet.

I felt super paiseh to keep going to the toilet. I had no choice. My bladder was so full of water..
and I had to drink plenty of water to keep myself cool.

Most of my classmates went partial today. So left the 12 of us. Cog faccy say she'll give all of us A for daily grade today :D But, I was still feeling drowsy and super tired when presenting.

Despite all the crap that Im feeling, I still went to see the replug internal competition. It was so awesome! It sort of made me feel better...But I didnt haf my bottle with me. So when fifi started to talk to us, I felt as though Im going to faint anytime..Dam dehydrated.


yeah..
do pray for my health..
Hope that I'll get well soon :D

BYE READERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment