Monday, August 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAG!!!! :D

HEY READERS! [:

I didn't blog for 2 days! Miss me? HAHAHA! :D
i hope you do!

Well, on sunday, I woke up earlier den usual and prepare myself to go church for worship, ministry, SS meeting. Honestly, I found that this week's SS lesson was a bore..it was a repetition! Almost fell asleep. =X

I went camworhing with the girls: mag and yinsan. Both of them looks so good! nice clothes i must say. Yinsan wore the heels...and she's taller den me! she told me that the heels caused her to have blisters on her foot..Awws..Sometimes I felt that it was so hard to be a girl..Have to bear so much physical pain lyk menstrual cramps and giving birth..

Den I went for piano lesson(:
My piano teacher said that i've IMPROVED!
hopefully the dates for the exams wun come so fast.
Cos I need more time to practice.

5pm! Reached workplace! The security guy said that I look different.
Hmm...Mabbe I put on make up, thats why.
Ehh, Apparently I was so shy..Cos Rudy said that he was changing clothes in the "cave". So I asked him if he could help me to put my bag on the sheleves. As soon as he said okay can come in. I hurried and put the bag and avoid looking at him and run away. He was yelling, "Don't need be so shy right?! Wei!" I ignored him.
I was to be paired up with Aunty Sok Laun..2 person to 3 tables..
Mann, I was super busy. My guests are SOOOOOO TROUBLESOME. Can't they make their mind up? One person to 3 glasses of diff types of drinks..Can KILL me just by topping up drinks for one person.

WAH! so on Monday, I was dam tired. I could hardly open my eyes. Despite low in energy..I still went to meet up mag, yinsan, jamie, els and tirzah to give MAG a surprise bdae celebration.
I went to meet up with els and tirzah. So I spotted Mag sitting outside bnjerry. We do not wan to take the escalator, if not, later Jamie discovered us and get excited, there wun be a SURPRISE birthday celebration.

SO...
Heres the plan came out by els:
1. Take the lift and walk another direction so that Mag wun see us.
2. Shi ting/Tirzah msg yinsan that we're here
3. I go and throw the cake container. (While lifting up the rubbish bin, I almst dropped the lid. THANK GOD!! no accident..if not if they look at my direction, I dunnoe how to save the situation le.)
4.Light up the candles and walk to MAG!

it got so irritating when the candles keeps getting blown. So poor els haf to relight the candles again.

When we're already about 200cm away from Mag, she didn't realised that we were there!!! HAHAHAHA! funny lah! Den finally she looks up and OMGOSH! and SMILES on her face! :D

YAY! we later left ben n jerrys and went to take "neoprints" at instant passport photos maker machine. Its like the 6 of us squeezing into one machine which could only contain about 2 people! So its a really "OMG" experience.

Camworhed with the girls later..
Yes! this is LOVE! we have each other! <3
Reached home around 10plus and sleep around 12.


Today! I had such a terrible morning...Well..Cos I already so tired out by the lack of sleep..It was made worse by Cognitive lessons..It's lyk are getting so boring..But at least today's lesson was better compared to last week's.

Bye readers! [:
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment