Saturday, August 1, 2009

a saturday day without piano lesson

First thing I did in the morning after I woke up, I went to touch up on mag's bdae card. I wonder why am i making the card looks worse. I was thinking that outlining the card will make it look better BUT... it looks weird! and I spent around 3mins outlining 5 letters. Thats really slow isnt it?

Ah well, I got chased by mum to have my breakfast later..The only thing i found appetizing was the steamed fish..C'mon! I'm already at puberty stage! obviously i nid more food right? So I went to hunt for more food..and I found HELLO PANDAS! yeah! That will do with the steamed fish and porridge.

Oh, I didn't manage to read on Galatians 2 yesterday. Was too tired and too late by den after I did the card. So i did it today..Erm, spent around 40mins on the preparation of the sharing of thoughts on Gal 2. One verse that popped out on me was that Christ has already done the work and we do not need to do more things to get salvation. If we do more things to get salvation, wouldn't this make Christ the minister of sins? Therefore when Christ said, "It is finished." It means that the work of salvation is done. lyk when we do our homework/assignment, and said that it is finished already, we wouldn't need to go back to the assignement and do it? So thats the same logic. If righteous were possible under the law, den Christ would haf died in vain.

Oh yeah! I brought my "long-lost" cousin for YP meeting today. I was feeling dam terrible when I arrived at the meeting late. Everybody in the room was like staring at me..and my cousin? they looked at me as though I had brought my boyfriend to the meeting. Yeah, my cousin is BIG and TALL..and he doesn't look lyk he's sec2. When I told that to Nat and Steph, they were lyk,"What?!" Sec 2 this year?!? Hmm, den during BS, Steph asked me which sch he's from..I was lyk..,"Oh boy..I dunnoe anything about my cousin..I only noe his age and he's a IP student and he's my 6th aunt son.."

After BS, I was looking for a lift..perhaps from Rachael/Tirzah..But well..nvm..It seems lyk I have to make my way to Depot Walk for Thanksgiving on my own. SOBS! While I was deciding to meet Mag at Tiongbahru, I saw Lucas and I asked if he's going to DW and how is he going to get there.. COOOL! his parents can gimme a lift! THANK GOD!!! BLESSED! Linus board into the car and sat there for quite long. He didn't notice I was there sitting at the back of the 7 seater car till I said something. Yeah, he turnt back and was surprised.

when i reached DW, I went up to the rooftop and played volleyball with the girls. Well, we played volleyball w/o using volleyball..And that ball we used was SMALL AND HARD! PAINFUL each time u hits it..MANNN~~


Had a great dinner and I managed to see the helicopters with the Singapore Flag. Its nice :D and I was being lame by saying the pledge.

The thanksgiving meeting was LONNNNNGGG...
BUT, i didn't fell asleep! :D I was enjoying the singpiration and the performance by the singers agn. Was AWED by Lois' piano playing..She doesn't even nid to read the scores and I heard from others that her aural was super fabulous!
["

Went home all by myself. As usual, I was reading Shopaholic Abroad by Sophie Kinstella..
Im reading the super sad part..it's lyk where Becky was having A BIGBIGBIGBIGBIG PROBLEM..i would say..perhaps the biggest problem in her life ever! It makes me feel emo after reading it..I start to think about certain things..love never really last...No turning back...no second look..



thank God for bringing my home safetly..Cos it's really scary to walk home by urself..esp the path that I have to take to reach home is so "woolu"'

BYE READERS [:

No comments:

Post a Comment