Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GAVE WAY(s) and UTs are OVER!!!

hey readers![:

Yesterday...
The first thing in the morning...Guess wad readers?
The glass table in my living room gave its way!! nobody went to touch it and the screws went loose..

THANK GOD that the glass didnt broke into pieces. It landed on the small chair..
I guess when my parents come back from china, they would be so upset to see their favourite glass table faulty..But well, I hope my smart smart daddy will be able to fix it (:

And GUESS WAD readers? My slippers failed me while i was on my way to get something. the slipper on my left foor gave its way. The whole knot went out! Sians..So i went back home one leg bare footed..Still holding on to the faulty slipper. People who walked/pass by me gave me the What-happened-to-you expression and U-are-so-suay look at me. Well..sadness isnt it?

And GUESS WAD readers? My friend said that he cherish me!! HAHAHA! He said that he needs love. And when I said I oso dun haf the love. He said lets give each other the love den. I wonder wad love is he talking abt. So I asked him wad kinda love..den he asked me back what kinda love i wanna give. I said brotherly love. HAHA! Well, thats the most I can give him isn't it? I can't possibly enter into r/s w/o my mum's permission.
So lets drop this topic and move on to today's happening.

Today! I finished the last paper and whoooohooo!! i'm free..
my son xun xun is free...my laopo kimberley is free...E37G IS FREE!! THE WHOLE YEAR ONE STUDENTS ARE FREE except those who nida take UT4 due to LOA on UT2.

I asked around my classmates if they have any after school plans..but well..none have..So I went out with kimmy and her usual classmates buddies. We went to mos burger at CWP n discussed on what to do nxt. Den someone suggested going to escape. I think that was a great idea..but I guess...im not very prepared to go there...mabbe becos with my skirt and lappy..i dun feel good abt going there. Well, den we had a long time deciding where to go nxt after Darry(P.S. I dunno hw to spell his name) and Penny had their burgers. Xingyi and Chee Keong are the ones who were very reluctant to Orchard..Hmm, mabbe its really inconvinient for them, due to the long distance journey. Just before we head to the MRT station, we played the car race thinggy in Timezone and I came in pathetically, the last among them. SOBS~

We went to watch The proposal at cineleisure and spent loads of time walking here and there. Before we know it, its already 6-7pm plus. So we went to hunt for food at Orchard Ion. Guess wad..the food that seems to be made of GOLD. they're all so ex!! We went to the normal food court and check out the food and prices..GUESS WAD? I saw 5 chicken winglets at a price of 8 bucks!!! THIS SOOOO ex.. Chicken Rice= $5. WOW! The price just seems to be so "unreasonable" to me...hais..its Orchard Ion.. So we went to food republic at wisma. Well...we had our tepanyaki there for lunch..and now agn food republic? Sians..

Orchard isnt the place to have loads of fun if you dun haf loads of money isnt it?
Boring walking down the streets though i do admire those branded shops lyk Karen Millen Armani Exchange etc.
Those stuffs there were gorgeous!

thats all folks!

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment