Saturday, August 22, 2009

totally screwed up day

hey readers

Got miss me a not?
its been 4 days since I last blog. Confirm got people miss me right?
LOL! just joking. dun haf oso nvm. I wun be depressed. cos my self-esteem lvl quite high. serious!..no joke(:

Hey...you all know how I've been doing these days?
I had my understanding tests. I love RP way of having UT3. its an open "book" exam. so, I dun really have to memorise things. except for memorising what are the important topics that are found in each Problem of the module.. Also, no reflection journal, quiz and evaluation are required of me to do..can go home early. BEST LAH! i love having UT3! :D

on thurs, I went out with kim, chee keong, xingyi, Terry(dunnoe his name is spelled lyk dat a not) after science UT3 to watch where got ghost. WAHA! that show was so dam funny! certain parts were scary and theres some disturbing scenes. But well, the point was that I laugh until my cough cough come back. SOBS right?


Today....I'm a naughty girl. Pon church meeting cos wanna go celebrate my friend's birthday. Scarlly they had their celebration at night. Wanna have one on afternoon, but is cancelled at the very last min. So..the whole of the afternoon i osodunno do wad...

Anw, I think I slept until 12pm+ den finally can't sleep le. den went to msn, petsociety, bejeweled and restaurant city. Finally I decided to study maths 6p and do maths practice question, but no heart to read and do work. So I went to meet weilun and study 6p at buddy hoagies cafe. So he taught me some questions on probabilty and yes! can get the ans :D thank you so much weilun! Den enginner lee entered into the cafe. COOL. happy to see someone of high status there chatting.

Met clarence and daph on the way..I told them no point "psycho-ing" me to pann's house cos its very late le. So i went home to have my dinner, which was abt 8.45+-900pm bahh.

This week's life was a bore...no daddy, mummy and jiejie...
I missed my mum loaddss! cos she's the wan that can fix meals and chat with me till im sastified.
It's so nice to have a mummy at home..

Well, anw..I rejected lotsa dates out with my friends...no wonder i felt so bored. Dunnoe why i super no mood this whole week..Perhaps I'm just getting quite fed up over someone.

and yeah, my MATHS UT REVISION!! havent finished revising my work! ARGHSSSSSSS....
jia you jia you jia you! must press on to the finishing line!!! I'll do it with perservance and patience! HAHAHAHA! :D:D:D



BYE READERS!
hope that my cough cough will recover
no more chocos. sobs :^(

No comments:

Post a Comment