Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jon! :D

Hello readers! [:
I felt so paranoid of whether I should go to school today...

Hmm, but, I ended up in the classroom still!

I felt super tired today esp in the morning...
But I felt that it's worth it(:
I stayed on till 12am+ last night for a birthday countdown with jon.
I was happy that he's happy! Our msn conversation was super funny i felt.
The part where I said, "no wonder no gf." I gave a huge LOL!
True wad..He said he wanted me as a present to be his a maid...
Den somehow we said something more and I gave an equation:
maid=Girlfriend.
That thought of it really suxs rtye? So no wonder he had no GF.

Tried sending him the petsociety strawberry cake, present, party hat...but failed. Cos petsociety was under maintainence. This is surely not the time? Hais! Stupid petsociety =X

Anyway, I hope that he had a fabulous day today! (:

YUP! School was fun today. I dunnoe why. Maybe my friends talked more to me and teasing of my ripples lappy bag too. I guess I will really miss my classmates loadds...
Hope that our future classrooms are not far from each other and that we'll be able to stay CLOSE!! (:

BYE READERS! [:
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS FOR READING MY BLOG! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment