Sunday, August 16, 2009

I DON'T WANT!!!!






Suddenly had a erk of fustrations...

My sister will be leaving to Shanghai with my parents for 9-10days!
My brother will be in camp..

No one will be at home..LONELYYYYYY.............

C'mon! I had UTs! and so..the undomestic girl like me hafta do all the house chores.
I'm feeling super fed up..
The idea of my family members can go overseas and relax, yet leaving me here in Singapore to revise and faced my UT3(*major exam for the semester) makes me felt that life suxs from 19 aug-26 aug! I just "recovered" from my illness. Now having dry cough and headache only..Haiss, how I wish I had a super domestic worker with me and a guy to keep me entertained! :D Just Joking.

HAiiisss...

Well, lets talked about the show silent hill..
I watched it with my mummy last night. We sort of ton the night to watch that show..
It was horrifying..and disgusting. And there were some parts in the show that I couldn't understand. Certain parts of the show gave me false anticipation & assumptions too. I could hardly sleep with those images kept flowing in my head..Plus, I was alone in the room. My sister got activated, so she couldn't come back till 3am.

HAisssssss...

Well, although I had quite a sumptous dinner today (Had cream crabs and hot plate tofu) but I seriously had no mood..
HELP ME!!! SAVE ME!!!

Starfish suddenly misses someone a lot..
>.<

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment