Friday, October 23, 2009

Talk to the hand, the face is not free

Hey readers! [:

It's such a boringgggg day today...
Kinda sian yea?

anyway, daniel was sweet to offer me and yiting some lollipops!
And guess wad? that lollipop tasted fab but stained our teeth purple!! And Yiting was so cute lah! She was lyk rubbing her teeth with tissue in class! Ah well, after that we went toilet and scrubed that stain away..

*yAwns* Yeah readers...I was yawning from the first meeting to the third meeting..
While having chem CE lab "workshop", kimmy said me a text that she said she hafta go...
Sobs!! PANGSEH me!! sobss..
So i asked yiting if she could walk with me to MRT station together.
and she offered me to take cab with her and jordan.
So yupp...took a cabby with her..and great to know her more(:
She's really my pretty girl! She's a chiobu! hah!

Yep, and nxt mon W15H is going to have lunch together for the first time!
and guess wad peeps...its Daniel's birthday too!!
Gna surprise him!! so shhhh!! dun tell him worx! he cant read this blog becos he doesnt have my msn. :D

CYA READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment