Thursday, October 22, 2009

I dun like backsides

Hey readers! [:

I've lost my lappy's charger yesterday @ the Algebra workshop. Today kimmy pei me go look for it in the morning. She's so dam nice lah! Woke up early to pei me go. Thank God for such a good friend and that im able to find my lappy's charger!


Today's mood started out kinda dull. I was super tired and emotionless. Dunno why...mabbe lack of sleep. I didn't wanted to wake up from my sweet dream actually..I wanna sleep and continue to know my dream's story. Its kinda of weird thou..I dreamt that one of my classmates suddenly kissed my cheek..But well, I dun fantasize him leh. Why issit so weird? and the story went on that I was eating with a large group of friends under the some MRT station's kopitiam. (Open roof/area). Well..of cos its not becos my classmate kissed my cheek and thats why I found the dream sweet. Its becos the story was funny in a way too..close friendship involved.

Well, back to today's lesson..I was super HIGH up again...I wanted to keep myself kinda low-profile...but during the lunch break and 3rd meeting, I can't stop myself from LOL-ing. Too many jokes and funny pics..

Random stuff:
Chris did a "great" job in screwing up my facebook's status.
He typed in that Ilove backsides. and con-baba commented, "WHATTT?!" followed by naomi's comment,"shi ting likes starfishing and now backsides?. Finally sharlyn commented, "HAHAHA CRACKED ME UP!"

Ok..this is SO not me..

anw yea, waited for kimmy's chem lesson to end. Tmr is my turn!

CYA READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment