Monday, October 19, 2009

shuttle run

HEY READERS! [:

I was super HIGH up this morning. Despite all the tiredness from work yesterday, I still felt super hyper today. AND I MET MY SON xun xun in the morning!! and we webcamed after we reached class.

Well, today's cognitive problem wasn't hard to handle. Quite straightfoward. So today was quite a nice day! :D

PLUS!!! today got so many many funny vids to watch! theres this vid in the cog worksheet qn 7. Its a prank lah. Its like they call a group of people to do the same actions in the lift, and got this "innocent" guy went in to the lift and trying to show his individuality by being different, but ended up doing the same actions as the rest of the "prankers". Which was SO LOL! I laughed real hard in class...mann...I think today was rather off from being self-conscientious. I didn't cared about the way I laugh and exclaimed (HIGH-UP) over something silly(or trivial). Like for example, the minute i saw kim was in the same maths excel workshop class as me, I just "YES! YES! YES! WHOOOHOOOOOO!" and there was so many people in class mann...How embarrassing is that...

Well, I better keep on low-profile tomorrow. If not people will think i'm a super attention seeker/an obnoxious cow.

Today was great. Had pepper lunch for dinner! :D
its nice mann!! the hamburger and steak!! YUMMY!!
Took a pic with my sis. My sis treat me, my dad n mum!
My bro poor thing..go australia for army training. Well, pray that he's fine(:

After dinner, I had "shuttle run" with my sis. We were like super crazy lah. Cos we had to find stuff my dad's letter into this letter box thinggy. So we went to find for it...and it was across AMK hub. So we were racing at the traffic lights, and I reached the letter box, stuffed the letter into it, and I asked my sis, "wanna run back?" and she was like, "what? you siao ah.." She pauses and looked at that timer thinggy thats on the traffic lightsand said, "actually, we can make it eh!!"

So, we chiong ahhhh!!! and she was like,"faster! faster! we're reaching!(kuai dian! kuai dian! yao dao le!!)
ANNNDDDDDD...

WE MADE IT!!! [:


yes, i gtg now readers.


BYE READERS!!! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment