Monday, October 19, 2009

MATHS SUXS

Hey readers! [:

mann, today is such a stressful day..
I didn't presented well and guess wad?

one of my BRA STRAP DROPPED during presentation!
OH MANN...how embarrassing is that..

before third meeting, went to celebrate mai's birthday.
We all planned to give her a surprise..but den...its like her classmates celebrated with her already.
So we had to head down to the canteen to meet her. (The plan was screwed up). She was surprised to see us, but ended up singing bdae song at the stairs. such LOL mann..

Well, but i could see that she's touched. *sniff sniff*
and guess wad?! when i sang the birthday song...I sang the name to nadia!! HOW CAN BE SUCH A BLUR SOTONG?!

argh well...wad a weird day..
I wasn't feeling quite happy about today.
Heck care about the presentation mann...

anw, meeting the sem1 e37g after school for sushi buffet today!! EXCITED! hopefully by den I'll be high agn.


BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment