Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Remember the truth...that it is gone

Hey readers[:

I dunno why out of the sudden I felt like crying..
Well, u guys and gals know that I'm kind of a cheerful and got very high up easily..a very "ticklish" kind of girl.

I dunno how to say it...
perhaps I dun like my life it is..
I dun wanna be so protected..
I just wanna experience more things..
.

Perhaps nowadays I felt really "dried".
There's hardly any msgs from friends..
The most recent one, yet the most surprising msg that I had received from my friend was to go out for a movie. That's from YueFang, my banquet colleague. She dun msg me first from wad i noe..

Yeah..But of cos, I did had some fun in sch. Received loadds of funny things from classmates. Esp chris lah. He's a great joker man! Thanks a lot chris. I noe he wun/dun read this blog. But he really does made my day brighter! u guys should really see his "artistic" drawing. very cute indeed! Like me liddat! *opps* im not bhb-ing here. I'm really cute (ugly but ADORABLE!) He drew me monster/ghost..I dunnoe wad it is exactly..It has uneven set of teeth. So i commented that the upper teeth only got 3 and the lower 4 and asked y? So he very funny. Drew me the exact kind but this time, even set of teeth..but the teeths are arranged in a circle. It's like a mouth with a circled gum-cum-teeth. *faints-laughs*. I think he's trying to make me laugh and not get too stressed up. But I hope that he will not think that my "auntie visited me" and thats why I'm behaving like this..I mean u noe..the thing hasn't come yet lah. so I dunnid to whisper and I am carefree. Not carefree-ing.
(oh wadever..)

Of cos, today's presentation was a little funny...cos wangchao coughed until so funny. His tongue are like twisted? I dunnoe...but it sounded funny when he's coughing and trying to say something at the same time. The most unforgettable joke of yesterday was that lovein pronounced pros to prawns..When shes explaining on the pros...I cant keep gleaming when I saw the words pros on the screen!! had to control..

I dun wan SUGAR RUSH to be an excuse/reason for me to be so highed up in class...but ya noe..
I'm pretty bad at controlling my laughter. I mean seriously!! U just had to keep looking at me for 3-5seconds, I would burst out an awkward laugh.


Some random stuffs:

1. A bird nearly crashed on me when I was eating western with kimmy and friends

2. JJ asked me to refill warm water and passed me the bottle. In the end, I threw away his bottle even when lovein reminded me that JJ seems to want me to refill the water for him and not throw it away. But I still threw it away..I felt that something is wrong. So i went back class to ask jingjie is he want me to throw/refill the bottle. Den he said refill warm water. I was like "OH-NO-I-JUST-THREW-YOUR-BOTTLE-AWAY!" So I hurriedly took the bottle out of the recycled bin and washed it. Guess wad? I refilled cold water for him. Finally when i got back class..he complained, "I said warm water!!!" So I went out of the class and threw the cold water away and refilled the hot water(75%) and cold water(25%). In the end, he complained that the water was too hot. So well..I just smiled and said sorry uh. Den he shook his head. I was giving awkward laughs...I mean..how can i be so blur?! I'm a waitress and this happened? mann..what will happen if I got back to work? I'll just be as screwed as JJ's bottle incident.

3. I just posted something on my msn(pm) that: starfish is feeling tired-ed. I can see...but i could hardly hear or do anything well. TRUST ME! my team mates knew it!

4. I pressed on chris' phone ytd and I saw a lot of sweeties inside his inbox msg.
I was thinking, he called his gf sweetie, and his gf called him honey.
combine becomes...SWEET HONEY? <3 well, I think that their love is as sweet as honey!
P.S.: I'm so good at simile! :D

5. A few weeks back, I was walking behind lovein n her bf when walking back to wdlands mrt. Me and kim was imitating their actions behind them secretly! *opps*

Last but not least,
I was reminded that for once I believed that we'll meet in a special place, on a special day..
I was also reminded that I will never believe that we'll meet in a special place, on a special day..
So, the reality is that it is gone, never to give a second look again..
NEVER

Bye readers(:

No comments:

Post a Comment