Saturday, October 16, 2010

TWO words to describe me now: SHAG. STRUGGLING

Hey readers

For some reasons that I haven't been blogging its because I'm too tired to do so and I have lotsa things to get done. School's PP, transition ideas for replug concert, the mega lot of quizzes that were made compulsory to do after lessons, practice my difficult to the max piano pieces (stress ya noe. cos the tempo a bit too fast and I've a slow progress. my teacher is very demanding and I had to do slow practice with mentrome! arghs), upcoming YP and BMET's preparations, timo wanted more from my testimony so I've to edit it today, the SS homework. Arghs. so many things to be done in such a short time. But still I can managed to go for meetings that I want! Like for prayer meeting! Its amazing! I thought I couldn't go on tues anymore cos I'm having band practices after school and my school ends about 4+pm and I have to get rj and quiz done before I can go anywhere. So thats amazing that I can finish all these and including dinner and GO FOR PRAYER MEETING! woohoo! :D:D:D

I enjoyed prayer meeting as I can spent that one full hour concentrating and focusing on the Lord. I can stop thinking about my school work and stress that I'm feeling. But it doesn't stop me from thinking about that guy somehow. Its stupid. The thought of him comes on and off. Really stupid. I just feel like taking my brain out, pull out/empty that portion that I've been thinking about him. Somehow my password oso got his name, and after my presentation, I would see him smiling at me. how issit possible? Cos I went to facebook via my phone and went to his page, and go to my fav pic of him and just freeze my phone. So yeah, that's how he was smiling at me after my team's presentation.. Seems like I'm getting more crazy about this guy.

Readers, I dunnoe why I'm like this. When he actually stood beside me to ask ,my friend who was discussing about SS, I felt so out of place. I can't even shoot a quick glance at him. I'm just so nervy and I quickly got my drink topped up and look for Uncle tuck keong who asked me to see him for the BMET's visa application thinggy. Well, I just cannot make it ya noe. Not to say about him talking to me, asking why me and yinsan still in church. I guessed he asked us cos he thought we went off since we're not playing captain's ball or wad. So I think he's surprised to see us around. My heart just wanted to tell him cause I want to stay awhile more to see ya around more and perhaps have dinner with u and others. But guess wad, I told him I've stayed cos I was doing my SS homework. Which was only half true. Cos I did played bridge with some of the churchties and 55. haha :D But he didn't need to know that..isn't it? Oh, then he shoot me with the astonished, "OH! WAAH" look...which was quite funny. HAHA!

Okay, I did got very happy to be able to have this short convo with him. I mean seriouslyy...I don't talk to guys in church cos guys don't usually talk to me. And he talked to meeee!! what a rare chancceee! :D Woohoo, and maggie told me about him making sushi. OH GOODNESS, HE ADDED STUPID WATER ON THE SEAWEED. well, cos he took heed of maggie's sis advice, perhaps he tot she's experienced and more reliable? AND HE GOT "SCOLDED" by some of the church aunties. POOR HIM. Well, I think he need to attend home econs classes which he said that he didn't had it, like seriously..

Oh, i think I've gone too much...everything about him him and him. Cos he's in my mind right now, at least for 20 mins already. Just feel quite sad that he left during the workshop on TV and video games..I can't guess why he need to go. I felt abit weird..like he might be meeting some girl friends or something. Well, well, well, I shouldn't feel jealous or bitter right now. Stupid me again. Maybe cause I just love you. (YEA! I LOVEEEE YOU <3 )

Bye readers. (Pray that I would not be stupid and think about him esp when worshipping the LORD tmr morning! )

No comments:

Post a Comment