Sunday, October 31, 2010

BREATHE IN~ BREATHE OUT!

HEEEEEE'S GOING FOR MY CONCERT!

OH GOSH! I can't help but to feel super excited about everything EVERYTHING! about meeting him to pass ticket to him and I had a short and heart pacing convo with him just now. Becos I was waiting him to say yes! AND HE SAID YEA SURE! after asking my freaking many questions. I bet he hasn't read any of the facebook msg that I sent to him.. BUT nvrmind! HE'S GOING GOING GOING! :DDDD

I've got his contact no. OH YEA! :D I mean I know where to get his contact number, but I want to ask him personally so that he won't have any idea that I stalked him in facebook.

MY FACE IS BURNING HOTT! hahaha! Yin san made me laugh loadds
She was saying that she shitted when I was in gospel during ushering.
LOL!!! I TOLD HER I CAN'T IMAGINE AND SHE SAID," who ask u to go imagine?! don't imagine! you're supposed to be thinking of smiling and gospel and not think of me shitting LOL!"

PP has to rework. But how to cut down history to 100 words?
Its so impossible. :( NVRMIND. I need to apply my pro summary skills:D

SEEYA ALL READERS!
oh! for those of my who knows about that secret guy...and are going to the concert...
pls, don't make things obvious. okay. don't come and ask me issit him and point to him.
Because he's very observant wan. Once u point point den i "malu malu"
OKAY? help me to keep it a secret :D

THANKS READERS!

bye readers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment