Friday, November 12, 2010

Harvesting a courageous thought

Hey readers! :D


The concert was awesome!! the audience made me felt super "shiok"! And most importantly, HE CAME!! He even took pics with me!! one to one!! I felt that the pic does not look really great..cos he does have a fat fat face in the pic. So I cropped out the one that we took together with the other guys, where he was sitting beside me (: cos he look better in that pic. And guess wad, it fits so nicely in the phone as wallpaper and I simply love the phone more because of that wallpaper! my class mate commented that she saw me simply to myself after presentation because I was look at the phone. And she knew it that I was smiling becos of HIM!! haha!!

and I was abit crazy and said, " ben was smiling to me."



Oh well, anw JUST NOW...
I suddenly had a courgeous thought! A thought for confession!
I think to myself...what will happen if I leave the wallpaper there till tmr where all my church friends will see? I imagined myself saying,"Yes, actually I like him since sec 4 and none of you notice it. And I just don't wanna hide anymore." and I imagined myself added, "Cos, I don't feel what's the point of hiding it. And to fall in love with some one like him, I don't think its wrong. And I don't mind letting him know how I feel about him too."

I mean..I can imagined myself saying that.. like seriously.
But I don't know whether I would be brave enough to say it.
And I feel rather foolish and stupid instead if I would have told them.
Because things will spread. And what happens if he don't feel comfortable talking to me anymore? and even avoid me? Will I be brave enough to accept such consequences? Well, I just don't think I'm prepared for this. So yea, I guess I have to be discreet. And probably, I'm just getting wild thoughts and excitement. I should just stop being like this Shi Ting. Cos its meaningless and in the end, nothing may happen.

Oh well...

Bye readers! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment