Monday, October 25, 2010

what a day

Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Saviour am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long.

Hey readers!
I thanked God that I felt all is at rest! Even though PP had stressed me so much on the previous sat and sun, where I managed to complete the rest of 5 sections, writing an additional of 3000+ words, I felt God's with me, supporting me and let me have the strength and will to finish my work. I'm really filled with His goodness. He is the Only One worthy to be praised!

Here's the thing about today k..
I did something exceptionally stupid in class.
For such a long period of time, I've been shaking my legs, with my legs crossed and thought that my legs were in touch with the bunch of wires underneath my team's table. So i happily shook my legs and my legs "leaned" on the "wires". Den my friend asked me, " Shi Ting! Why are you shaking my legs?" I was "huh?!" and "what?!", "how did you....(know)", and I looked down, still shaking my legs at that position. Man man man...I've been shaking my friend's leg!!! (She's sitting opp me!!) And she told me that I've been shaking her legs for a while!!! And she said she didn't mind, thinking it was okay for a while, but when I still continued to shake my legs (and her legs) for quite sometimes, she just couldn't bear it any longer and asked me why. I was like in a totally shock mode when I just discovered that "paiseh" fact, and at the same time, my other teammate was laughing his head off. He was saying again and again, "HOW COULD YOU THOUGHT THAT THE LEG WAS A WIRE?!?! HOW? HAHAHAHA!" Then we all just laughed out loudd!! He looked down at my legs again as I was showing him how I did it. Den we all laughed again! This was really seriously funny and stupid.

I certainly made their day man! :DD

Kim shared the funny old man that doesn't know how to insert the straw into the plastic cup with the plastic wrapped on the mouth of the cup. (those bubble tea cup kind) I can't believe that the man actually can squeeze the cup (adding pressure to the cup) and best thing is, he inserted the straw on the blunt side, not the sharp side...and of cos, best thing ever done leads to best outcome, and the drink spilled kim and her ah ma!!! hahahaha!!! Kim added that the old man still continue to drink it! hahahha! ULTIMATE OLD MAN! (UOM UOM!)

BYE READERS

No comments:

Post a Comment