Sunday, October 17, 2010

don't know why-Love

Hey readers

I dunno why I just feel like blogging...
Probably I felt quite lonely as I felt that my sweet church-ties aren't really talking to me much and there's nothing much I can talk to them about. I don't feel anywhere comfortable telling them that I like this guy which they all know. And from my past experience, the people whom I dun wanna let them know all know about my crush. So I just wanna stop sharing these private stuff from them and hope they will not know about this blog even though I sometimes mentioned about them. Which was quite a sad thing isn't it..the feeling that I can't share my secret/feelings with them..which I suppose will be my lifelong buddies. We've been friends for ages alrdy..ever since the day when we fall, the first thing that we did is to cry for mummy.

I felt kind of empty...Perhaps because I did not have a vibrant life with my God...and perhaps I'm eager to have a better relationship with this guy. Cos u noe...when u didn't talk to a person u missed so much and didn't have any eye contact with the person, you just don't feel satisfied and not content enough. Although yesterday when he was leaning on his hands and facing my side directly, I didn't dare to look at his direction. All I was doing is looking at the person who's talking and stare on the floor. So I guess, its just my fault. Argh, don't like this feeling...I somehow really hope that he'll be in the same bus as me when I'm on my way to church like in the past. (thats how I found out that he used the same phone model and colour as me. Its some donkey years back. and when I changed phone, I found out that he's using another same model phone with me and same colour again! Woohoo!) Anw, now I don't see him anywhere in the same bus as me. ):
I'm crying in my heart now..

Hope all these feelings will past as I start to desire to have a more vibrant relationship with God my Father! :D

Bye readers

No comments:

Post a Comment