Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My sweet 18th birthday

Hey readers! [:

Guess what? I had surprises after surprises!!!! It was so amazing especially to have friends around to celebrate birthday together! :D Yes, I had an amazing evening together with my close buddies. The thing is that I didn't know that others will come. Thought it'd be romantic to be with kimmy that day :) We did had a heavy heavy dinner..till I felt that my stomach is stretched from side to side..BURSTING if I eat anymore. And its quite hefty thou. Each one of us have to pay more den $20 bucks. We should have gone to eat at sukiya. Buffet somemore. And plus it's dam dam dam shiok! and its less den $20 per person! :DDD Sukiyaaaa...sukiyaaaa i miss you!!! The best thing about it was that I had PRETTY FLOWERS (WITH ROMANTIC COLOUR, BLUE ROSE!), MINI SHOPAHOLIC BOOK AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT (I'm at page 65 now), HUGE BIRTHDAY CARD (which I had to guess who is who's note for me. and I had to sing love story by taylor swift as a forfeit becos I guessed wrongly. So, thats how noob I was. Not only that, I had RELIGHTING CANDLES. Thats worse mann.. I used that to play pranks on my friends and now they did it to me. I had blew it still I'm really breathless and the whole pizza hut was filled with SMOKE. Oh, and got one candle holder was soo cute! got birthday song in it! NICEEE! never seen that before! so special! Apart from all these, I had looadds of laughter! Kumar was the main joker. and I can't helped but to laugh at almost everything he did. He's such a joker. He can fight with christopher. Both are humorous.

The next day was a planned outing with my close churchties! We had koreaannn foodd!! And its so cheaap! :D The side dishes were superb and the soup was awesome awesome! Naomi just came back from australia and she baked cake for me! She said she learnt frosting while shes having lecture! Thinking about making a birthday cake for me while shes in australia having lecture.. Whoa, I'm super honored! I still havent finish the cake. Cos she baked an enormous cake which I bet anyone can finish it in such a short time although it really taste awesome :D Den we spent our day at bugis, and we played 55 AND BRIDGE!!! its super fun lahh! I didn't noe that its so easy to play! And our day ends at prayer meeting...which i hope that someone is there, but I didn't get to see him. So nvrmind. my heart uh my heart...why did I miss him so much mann. And I just dunnoe how I can just pretend to be okay for so long. I wish I didn't. Anw, I shall just stop here because tmr theres this workshop...den theres replug too. I just hope that tmr will pass so quickly.

NIGHTS READERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment