Monday, September 6, 2010

there's no discipline in me!

Dear readers

I remembered when I was thinking whether to go poly a not, my mother asked me...
"Do you have the discipline a not? Because in poly, the teachers don't chase after you to do work. So Girl arh...if you go poly, make sure you have the discipline in you."

and I told her,
"OF COURSE LAH!" Definitely no problem one. When its time to study, I study wan. Confirm no problem de.

I sounded so confident that time...
Now...I'm doing my revision for biochem so half-heartedly.

the a and p UT is difficult to the MAXXX! section A sure gone case. But B and C still got hope. SIGHS~ I didn't go revise other topics seriously...So in the end..section A came out bones arhh...joints arhh...anatomical terms arhhh...digestive system arhhh...till i wanna cry for MUMMY already.. :(

Get A for the past UT oso no use...
Now my a n p hope are kinda vanished.
My only A for this term that I can secure...might be gone....

Tmr biochem...hope it will be okay...
better study harder to make sure I get A or at least B+.
If not, I can't get overall A or B+ or that module alrdy..
Den my university dream school will be getting further and further away..till i lose sight of it.


bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment