Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weeks past...

Hi readers! [:

Are you tired and weary...have you almost lost your way?

Well, I feeling physically tired and super sian.
Even going to church also didn't get to talk much.
Life is going so boringly and yet pressure is slowly building up.
Many things I just couldn't understand when I just think about the things that happened in the past..

I think about it as I walk past the same old place abt the same time when I was with you.
Why issit that I can sight the most amazing things with you but not with other people?
Why did He allow this to happen when we were not meant to be?
I just can't comprehend life happenings.
But one thing I know is that He (THE Lord) is always there, hearing every prayer, Faithful and True.
He walks by my side..all the day through.

When I think about the tragic of other's people life...
I felt quite burdened. It was so disturbing. But yet from there, I can see how blessed I am..and that I should stop questioning about why this thing happened and I realised I was in a deep trouble because only after he left, I realised that I have feelings for him. Gave up and moved on.
Thought life was gna be still great. But why the emptiness? and why am I trying so hard to look for someone perfect?

Lonely for this whole period of time..But hey, I should stop pitying myself and be more self less yea? So now I changed my hope. Last time, I was hoping to be content and stop comparing with others. Now I learnt contentment. This coming week's hope is to be self less. No self fish thoughts yea?

Hmm..anw, wad's wrong with being single?
Lotsa my classmates were actually kinda shocked that I have never went into relationship offically kind. Well, I don't think the guys I've came across have ever gave me the YOU-ARE-THE-ONE feeling except for the one I was thinking about these few days (which I think was a mistake,) and also that guy I got crushed on recently (which I think might be or not a mistake. WHO KNOWS? (: ).

Ah well, when I'm alone and not really doing things.. I really think about him and laughing to myself when I rmbed the funny and silly things he did. Can't find another guy as really cute and funny as he is. but well, good things passed. And now, we've not met up for quite some time, and I don't think its good to meet up with him. Cos just by saying a "HEYY, hello!" to him, its alrdy quite awkward esp when his gf is with him. I can't myself to talk to him more than just a greeting. Its just too out of my comfort zone.

ANW! FOR THE FIRST TIME...
I'M IN THE SAME BAND AS TABITHA (2nd runner up for singapore idol season 3) and Khim (campus superstar runner up)!!! THE GENRE WILL BE BALLAD AND SOUL! WHOOhoo!! If God willing for me to make it through the preparations, I WILL be performing at this yr's reflections! cool yea? can't wait!


And for the first time..I took a cab to church myself..using my own money because I think I am going to be late. If late den give bad impression to people and GG, cos I'm the pianist for the sisters' meeting (most of the mothers of my friends were the members of the sisters' meeting! =X)

And for the first time...I watched the Harlem Gospel Choir and felt awkward holding wayne's hand. Thankfully he wore a jacket and so his palm was covered with his jacket. If not, he could feel my SWEATY PALMS! (SHHH, don't tell him!) oh yea, must pray for him. cos he's not well for 1 week plus alrdy! POOR THING.

Okay, shall do my preparations for my UT! bye readers!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment