Thursday, May 20, 2010

PEK CHEK week!

hey readers! [:

This whole week was quite sad.
First, I screwed up my chem II UT. for a moment, I thought that descending was from smallest to largest! and hence I ranked my elements in the opposite order!

Next was that Cheng was saying that he was worried that some seniors in replug might not be able to meet the mark because some were really good, and some were not there yet. Obviously, he was referring to me. And I just having dinner with them eh! Well, I admit that its a fact. But my mood was torn already. Danny was sharing some funny happenings in his army. That kind of makes me feel better and that he proposed that this up coming concert will be at esplanade water front. Hmm, I'm kinda excited. But still worried that I'd screw up. Pray that everything will be okay
The weird thing that repluggios did.
Next, when I get home, I saw my biochem daily grade. its a stupid B! HAIS. ALL because of my class laughing at how I pronouced specificity so pek chek-ly and hence I laughed during presentation. If only I don't laugh. Cos she commented me that Shi Ting, PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH DURING PRESENTATION.

I find myself feeling so tired physically and hardly could get any rest. I had a nightmare yesterday that Cheng died. I somehow I remembered that he asked me for a date in my dream. So scary! But I was the one crying the most at his funeral. Mann, what kind of dream is that?! Dreaming that my bandmate died because he overworked and died when he slept.

Well, the previous night I dreamt that the guy I have a crushed on, messaged a LONG LONG msg to me. He was so long winded and he kept telling me not to do this, and must remember to do that because I was under his group or something liddat. Then somehow, I remembered quite vividly that I swam very fast and everyone including him was kinda of impressed by the speed I swim using backward stroke! =) What a funny dream!

Yesterday I heard two songs by susan boyle. She was singing I cried a river over you and I dreamt a dream. I think shes a very inspirational singer. Well, it just takes a song for me to have some ideas of what ballad and soul song is like. So I tired it on the piano. Its pretty cool eh!

Well, just hope that tmr's microbio UT wun be screwed!

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment