Thursday, May 27, 2010

hahaha!! I'M SO HAPPY TODAY!! hahahha!

Dear READERS! :D

I'M SOOOO HAPPY TODAY!
Its been a long time since I chill out with my goodie friends!!!
Had jap steamboat buffet!! FELT SO PAMPERED! and even so, we shared a lot of jokes! random stuffs and laughing at stupid things in john little!

Saw this girl wearing a pink shorts, showing her ass off and we laughed our ass off!!!!
HHAHAHAHAHHAA!
OKAY! I know this is evil..but its really gross. The shorts was so short until u can see that peach shape of the butt! and its pink. So its really like a peach! LOL!
The card that I made for here!
Spent 4 hours on it! not kidding

Well! den when im back home, I was browsing through the bunch of letters I received from my friends. Den very happy to see two letter.

One was this...I was wondering who gave me this...

The other was from the guy that I like VERY VERY MUCH recently!
hahaha! He gave me the letter for Christmas himself personally! I still remembered that!
SOO HAPPY ABOUT THAT TOO! YAY! now finally got something to see before I sleep!


lolololol! BTW! my mum feels good about this guy that I like too! she even asked me to visit him to my house to encourage my bro to come back to church and she wanna noe him more TOO(to see how good he was!)

I LOVE TODAY! thank You Lord for all these blessings and provision!
LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!


Bye readers! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment