Sunday, May 23, 2010

the Guess WAD day /:

HEY READERS! [:
How I wish I could eat a square watermelon!
Hey readers! [:
Today was a very happy day.
Now I know why I couldn't do work properly.
Cos my mind is so occupied with someone.
Mann, he caught me looking at him twice! AWKWARD!
I just feel that he's really getting more attractive each sunday.

Today...I burst out! I told my mum in front of my dad that my bro's friends (which is him...okay...lets name him. He's BCMJ [his full name initials] ..so that u guys know which him im talking abt) are getting more handsome! Trying to hint to my mum that im in a huge crush with someone. But she doesn't seem to get it.
Instead, she said, "Yar loh, his friends getting more handsome and I saw them in church. The older they grew up, the more handsome they are. Unlike your brother hor...the older he gets, the uglier it is."

Oh well! Anw guess wad..today's quite hectic! I force myself to listen to the morning ministry and I was freezing. Den I played for SS and got a few songs screwed up a bit. Not too much :D Overall its quite okay. I like to play great is thy faithfulness. Played it well and they all sang well!

Guess wad, I did the wrong assignment. Thank God, that aunty sweechoo didn't ask me to answer the questions. Den I went to piano lsn, half dead. It was so super tiring. Very trysting.

And wads worst was...my piano tchr test me on the things that I learnt AGES ago. and I had to play them. Thank God, it wasn't very screwed and my tchr can even say..GOOD!

going home and every step I took was getting heavier each time...GUESS WAD?
My left foot didn't lift up properly and I tripped over and almost fell! Thank God. I didn't had a fall. But my toe did feel a little painful.

Guess wad? The weather...was painfully hot. HOT HOT HOT! went home like a dead girl.
and slept with my mum. Den feel a bit not like it. Den went back to my bedroom to sleep. Feel uncomfortable in that position becos I never bathe and dun wanna dirty the clean part of the bed...i got up and went to my bro's room to sleep. Finally, I slept SOUNDLY!

den when I got up... GUESS WAD? im LATE FOR USHERING! chiong out of the house and the weather was painfully hot agn! Sweaty, I entered the train. Trying to cool down.

Guess wad...The bus took so long to come! So in the end, I was very late for church meeting. But its still a worthwhile trip..having to hear Tony Anthony spreading the Gospel in my church! I almost cried when I heard how he got converted..Wanna noe abt it? Ask me! hahaha!

Den its great to eat near BCMJ! den i just pretend to look at the crowd...and den our eyes met. I wanna smile nicely at him....or say a hi or something. But den...sigh. why m i thinking of woo-ing a guy. But how can he look so handsome?! DAMMM... STUPID STUPID! get off my head lah BCMJ! bye to u, BCMJ! sleep well and rmb to think of me when u sleep!

OK
I gtg off to sleep bye!


BYE READERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment