Saturday, May 22, 2010

MOOooo00ooo... No mood?

Hey readers! [:

I've got no mood to study lah!
BIOCHEM makes my blood stirs and boils!
I just can't tahan biochem le lah.

DAM sian you noe. STUPID. Having to study it just for 1-5weeks already makes me wanna go crazy! ESPECIALLY the second problem. Got kerbs cycle and the oxidative phosphorylation.

Why do I start having no interest in anything I do?
I just feel like relaxing at one corner. Watch the very nice dramas, get to go shopping (buy new stuffs), have a good hair do. Sighs, I never want to be a taitai...Hais. I just haf this urge to shop! MANN...shopaholic, this addiction is getting on my nerves! CALM DOWN! alright! I need to do some exercise! But no time, how arh? Now already 11+pm.. tmr got church until 12pm. den still gota go piano lesson and revise for biochem. den at night got usher duty. dunno my friend can make it a not.

Bye readers

No comments:

Post a Comment