Thursday, March 3, 2011

SIANS

Hey readers..

Things aren't going well..
The next thing I know was that my sister actually attempted suscide yesterday. She must have been really depressed and having a mind full of negative thoughts with no thought of there's still a God there in her life that she could fully depend on. And that's why she did such a silly thing. Seriously, in many parts of the world, there're so many pple fighting for their lives to live each day. My sis just encountered failure in relationship..and it's not like it's the end of the world. She has a bright future ahead. There's so many people who wanted the life that my sis is leading now. She has to change her lifestyle. Do more exercise and be free of stress (at least try to minimise "stress intake".)

My brother did something really shameful. I'm not going to say what he did because it's very common among guys and it needs to be kept privately. I just pray that he wouldn't continue in this shameful thing again.

As for me..I was pretty happy to know that ben is safe and sound. I think he's pretty fine there. :) Thank God. But I'll miss his tan skin, his sweet smile..so beautiful..so right.. :) Sometimes I wish I'm Aunty Dora..Can just hug him and he wouldn't feel awkward about it..

Gosh..Kimmy is having cramps. I hope that later when she work..she'll be able to take it..No choice..Hafta tahan. I better prepare a few painkillers in my bag just incase she couldn't take the pain anymore. :/

Bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment