Saturday, March 26, 2011

Failed surprise party? Who gave the hint away?!

Hey readers! [:

Wow! My week was spent week LOADDS OF CHURCHTIES! it's pretty cool! Havent been like this!

It's like I've seen

1. Tirzah - No of times: 4!
2. Yin San - No of times: 2!
3. Magdalene- 3!
4. Joanna- 2!
5. Elena- 1!
6. Esther wong- 1!
7. Esther Ogawa- 1!
8. Hu KaiQin- 1!

Maggie and san doesnt have anymore to lunch with. So, I've dated tirzah and she asked more to come for lunch :)
I had one of the most awesome chicken rice when I lunched with san! She's VERY good at recommending chicken rice! SIMPLY DELICIOUS AND YUMMY! :) It was pretty rush cos her lunch break is only an hour. Gosh, Jamie pangseh us agn. She've overslept. Well, not surprised. So glad to have a rare guest.. My pretty lady..Brother Jo! haha! :D

I had KFC for lunch with maggie! Had quite an awesome time with them! Like theres loadds of things to share about and check out a few places after lunch. Managed to find a job at Go!Go!Curry :) Nice! There, they'll teach me how to cook! :) I'd have to wash dishes, cook and serve. I think it's really cool and the schedule is pretty awesome! Just have to tell my assi manager when I'm free and she'll schedule me in! SUPER NICE. Best thing was that I dont need to re-dye my hair, buy and wear court shoes, bundle up my hair and wear those black shaggy-aunties pants wear. So yes! loving the dress code? the assistant manager is very very polite! just that I was pretty scared of the staff there cos they were not smiling and giving me the up-down glance.. Gosh, KINDA afraid of the aunties there though. Hope that they won't gimme a tough time..if not.i'd quit in no time? NO NO, i can't. I need money so badly.

Thats the thing when I start to want to go places. Like siging up for things needs registration money, going for BBQ, having good lunches with peeps, and wanting to sign up for camp! OH CAMP!! I got to check whtr it'll clash with the UT period!

Anw, I was really glad that my sister likes me to organise a mini party for her 25th birthday despite that there wasn't any surprises. :(
Why no surprises? WHO GAVE THE HINT AWAY?!
okok readers, here's the person who gave the SURPRISE away...
that person is NONE OTHER THAN ME.

I...I was sending out msgs to the confirmed guests and u noe, have to type the receipients name/number. So I don't know why my sis number was stucked into my head and I just sent to her...without realising that. So, after I've sent out the msg, I was like, "mmm, who did I just sent it to", really forgotten about it. So I went to check the sent msgs, and dropped my jaws! There goes all her surprised faces that worth all my efforts! GOOD GRACIOUS!~~

I've tried to salvage the situation by texting her this, "Oh, I've sent it to the wrong person, please ignore that msg. Thanks."

And immediately her reply was, "HAHA! No surprise liao.."
Next, her boyfriend texted me and said, "She said you gave the hint away."

Okay, so...all the efforts in trying to draw info from her bf about when she's coming back, what time is the movie and everything gone into waste. and also all the confirmed guests had a surprise instead of my sis because they didn't know that she wasn't surprised after I've told them that day.

The "BEST" thing was that my sis was there at the bustop and she saw me and tirzah while esther quickly ran and hide herself. I've tried to shoo her away and ask her to walk around in khatib central until 6.30 (her bf predicted time that she'd get home) So in the end...she's back home early den us...seeing all the decorations on the fall and BIG signboards.

Well...anw, she didn't know who i've invited and she had a sweet time of fellowship with her churchties (all the ladies were of her age!) So we've great time catching up one another, playing monopoly deal and celebrating her birthday! MY MUM FIXED A FEAST! she's really a great cooker and she blames me for not helping her out at the kitchen which I've said I'd do so... Feeling guilty and said sorry to her. Hope that I'd keep my word. Somehow I was really busy with the signboards and getting the decorations organised.

IT WAS A BLAST! and her friends wanted me to do it agn next year..and I was like...ermmm..okay? I'll try..ya noe. It's not like every year I'm free during this time.

So, I'm so looking forward to tomorrow! going out wif my dearest mag and san. Will be stucked with them for the whole day.

I better fix a day with kimmy before she gets busy or rather before I get busy too. Gona start work in one week's time though.

Well, hope that he came back realising that I'm not "there" anymore.
cause, my heart wants to stop going all out for him :) but I know it hasn't stop. FAIL-ed (I JUST THINK IT'S TOO EARLY TO SAY THAT?!)

BYE READERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment