Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've been good. What about you?

Hey readers [:

To my utmost surprise, the friday's job that Nigel recommended was super slack. I've NEVER WORK SO SHIOK IN MY LIFE BEFORE! It's like I just have to make popcorns and serve the guest. And I don't really have to serve much cause there ain't loadds of people. And plus it was a movie night. So we all get to watch movie. And the guest was so nice, he offered us to help ourselves with the buffet. Being so excited, I called my mother and told her how slack and nice the job was :) Oh gosh, Kimmy was mistaken by an uncle..He tot she was malay! okay, I've finally got someone to join me in this "Sorry-I'm-not-malay" group. Today got people tot that I was from malaysia.

The next day was dragonboating! GOSH! I've slept so late and I almost couldn't make it on time. But God has His plan and with His help and in His timing, I WAS EARLY (by a few minutes!) :D SUPER NICE! Again, this outing taught me faith in God and prayer. It was kinda of disappointing at first because there was a heavy rain and we couldn't start on time. We all hope that it'll be just a heavy passing rain. and it did! Many prayers were answered I guess! and OFF TO DRAGONBOATING! HAHAHA! It was so fun to paddle, splashing water at each others' team boats, doing funny actions, counting the strokes, learning the paddle strokes and different commands (Easy, Hold water, Paddle's up!, Go)! Viking the boat and racing was pretty fun too! haha! AND MY TEAM GOT FIRST and we sang we're the champion! (no time for losers cause we are the CHAMPIONS!) :D

I had dinner with marvin, jethro and kenneth after the dragonboat session. It's how amazing that 10+ people can squeeze in Uncle Richard's van! Jet tries to be funny. Ask me whether I wanna sit on his lap a not and I was thinking, "WAD?! I DON'T WANT. YOU'RE NOT BEN." :DD
It was a thrilling ride down cause people keep on "bullying" me by poking me and making me laugh. I can't run away because I sat the center. *sighs* These people are so annoying. And when Tirzah poke me..I shook off and I've almost fell off from the chair when the van suddenly brake. Den all of us was like AHHH!! AND I WHOOOOOOOOOO~~ Don't worry. I didn't break my legs or hands. or else I wouldn't be sitting here and type about my previous week :D

We had carl Jn for dinner!! And kenneth said that Carl junior dad's name was also carl! so that's carl senior. :/ Right..
I hadn't tried the freshly brewed ice lemon tea and I've felt so cheated! It says ICE lemon tea. and in the end it's a luke warm lemon tea. And it's so bitter. It's really lemon TEA. So after jet tried it he was like *pukes*, "I don't wanna drink it anymore." I was like, "Aiyoh, u arh.. lemme try and taste issit really that bad a not." Den my reaction was even worse..I was like *pukes pukes and puke harder* It was really that bad cos I didn't add sugar syrup as I din notice it until I went to refill marvin's cup with coke + sprite. It was a HEAVY HEAVY dinner! It was rather weird to go back with jethro cos it's like we don't usually talk. And cos we're heading the same way using the similar transport mode, I was like kinda "force" to have to talk to him. So I've been talking about shit..pee and fart. :D (I guess he couldn't take it. and keep asking me to stop and said "OK?..") I've talked lot about Bmet and joked about the lady called," lau zai boah" and told him that hopefully she won't marry to a guy with a surname "seow" if not she would be called "siao zai boah". And he told me about lucas' teacher's name was I Qu. and her hubby's surname is "low". So altogether become LOW I Q. haha!!! what a joke! seriously..

I've went to comment on ben's facebook's status :
Mopiko should just close down cause it seems that mozzie bites just need some getting used to. =)
This status had misled me. I tot the mopiko wasn't effective and he might have been suffering from hundreds of mosquitoes at cambodia and prolly have been scratching all over his body. So I commented:

"aiyah, maybe ur mopiko expire already lah. :/ (seems like the mosquitoes are "mopiko-resistant" breed. U must been scratching all over ur body) Anw, use try using antihistamine drugs :D"

Den..this was his reply..

"i din say im using mopiko and its not working wad!
vic: life is fine =) how r u man? got my french desert waiting for me? haha
"

Goshh..okay anw. I was happy that he commented back. :D

So about today..it was really really tiring cos I spent my night to edit and print the reimbursement forms for RYFL. Getting things sorted out neatly and by the time I've finished, it's around 12+. Great..insomnia problems. Couldn't sleep in time and so today..I was thoroughly worn out. Great that I've no piano lesson today cos I've postponed it to wed. I was challenged to imitate Paul and had understood wad it means for me to live is Christ and to die is gain. I simply love how it was been covered when Joanna spotted all the paradoxes. Seriously, the world tends to think that to live is for myself..and surely to die, is nothing and it's loss (or a way to escape problems) Whereas God's word says that dying for Christ is gain because our biggest reward is that we can be with God forever more! although there might be crown of righteousness and so on. but that's the greatest thing! I start to imagine myself having this image of me talking to God so freely and He bend down to hear my feeble requests, a kind and loving Father image. It does makes me felt really good. I seriously would want to take up the challenge and to just want to have this intimate relationship with my Lord and nothing else can stop me from living my life for my Lord.

Oh..So yes..tonight for gospel, I've played Christ alone medley. It went better den I thought :) Played pretty okay and didn't screw up. So yess! :D Uncle Aaron said that I've played the piano well. heh. and many others thanked me for helping them to play the piano. :D

It's been nice here..wondering how's life been for him.. Hope that all is well. Heard from Uncle Kian Huat that the 3 guys there have to learn how to cook and wash dishes for the peeps there. Really nice :)

Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment