Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the "Zhous" 7 days of "adventure"

Hey readers! [:

It wasn't really an adventure to China thou.
Well, I had travelled to Guangzhou, xiamen (Fujian), Quan Zhou, Shen Zhen and back to Guangzhou during these 7 days!

It wasn't that awesome at all..I'm carnophobic. (Car phobia) Er.. Okay..I've came out this phobia myself. I'm so sick of travelling as you know, travelling to places in CHINA (BIG BIG BIG COUNTRY) really ate up almost 50% of the time spent during this trip.

Airbus (8hours to and fro), Bus (8hours plus), Car (10000000000 hours)

Also, I had to go with my dad to inspect the goods. I didn't inspect the goods, but he did. Many workers there look at me as though I'm a super star or what. I mean..they really don't see girls often or what. Need to look at me until like that wan meh? Seriously, I couldn't agree more with my mum when she said she has brought a pig here. That piggy is me yea? Cos for the whole trip, after I've ate, I fell asleep easily in the car. Eat and sleep..eat and sleep.. Yea.. So thats why this trip isn't an adventurous trip.

Anw, the most awesome thing about this trip is that I've managed to try a lot of food and beverages! Some were very amazing! and I love Singapore Sling! I realised that I couldn't drink and I can get drunk easily. Cos after I had the whole cup of the cocktail, I felt drowsy and my face is warm. I love the colour of my cheeks thou. It's pinkish! Dunnid to put on any blusher. :) There were weird seafood that uncle Dolf brought us to eat. Seriously, I LOVE TO EAT THE FISH THERE. So tantalising and simply delicious when it's steamed and added with soya sauce and the stock used was simply awesome! The most disappointing thing about this trip was that I didn't managed to try the dumpling with the soup inside. But the best thing about this trip was having a ready roasted chicken that was pipping hot in the midst of the cold strong wind.

The food there in up-down-9-steps-streets (direct translation from chinese) were so so affordable! best bargains there! It's like you can get 6 tako balls at the price of s$2. ITS 6!!! and noodles, dumplings and xiao chi cost less than $2. :)

Not only the food, but the stuffs that you can find there were super affordable too! It's like you can get nail polish at 40cents, umbrella at $3, long jeans at $7, very glamorous clothes at $7-9. Shoes at $7.80-9.00. Watch and sun glasses at $2 and many more!

At first, I thought I won't get to go to these places cos no one knows where to shop and eat at great prices. Morever, I was thoroughly disappointed when Uncle Dolf brought me to leather factory to shop for bags and the other shops that I've visited...the prices were not good! SOO EXPENSIVE. So I did lose hope. I thought I've found a great shopping place in QuanZhou. So I've bought about 3 pieces of clothes and 2 rings there. And it does cost me quite a lot. If I know that I'd be going to up down 9 steps streets, I wouldn't have bought anything there cos it's overpriced compared to that street. So I've ended up having less money to shop in that up down 9 steps street... *sobs* It does bites me.

Not only the food and the stuffs that you can find there...but the prices for haircut and hair styling were very affordable too! I did treatment, wash, blow and dyed my hair at about S$20+. I've done rebonding at Xia men and I've a hair cut already. So I didn't wanted them to cut my hair anymore if not my hair would have split ends. Btw, on the 2nd day, I've already rebonded my hair! And its TWO HANDSOME guys doing my hair..applying cream and blow my hair simultaneously. Shiok right?? Den at up down 9 step streets, the guys that were doing my hair were also quite cute and good looking. One of the guys asked a lot of questions and he laughed when I keep wanting to go to the toilet. The toilet was super...ermm..how to say..weird? Cos the hole (which was square in shape) to contain the excretory products were about A5 size! (A test for accuracy uh? Have to aim properly). The worse thing was that I have no idea which side I should stand to pee... :/ The magazine typed Singapore in Chinese wrongly and I just laughed my head off when he was dying my hair away.

Anw, I've felt so cheated by my mum cos she said that it's about 25deg celsius when it's actually 15deg celsius! There goes all the shorts that I've brought for the trip. And worse still...I'm the only person who wore shorts and people were giving me the up and down glance...thinking that I must have came from some other planets or that they were prolly impressed that I can tahan the cold?... haha!

I've finally get to watch P.S I love you in the netbook. It does made me think that probably..I should be like the girl.. When she received the last letter from her late husband, she felt that he's really no longer there. Not there anymore. She lives on strong without his presence. And she would still write to him.

Life goes on.. I just really felt so angry that the fact that me and him were merely acquaintances. I'm not important to him and yet he's so precious to me. I think about him so often...and he probably doesn't think of me at all.. He's all I think about at night. And he know nuts about it.
I'm so keen about him that I've often went on to his facebook to browse and laughed at his silly photos taken and admire those charming looks and nasty-yet-cute comments he and his friends made. Yet, he might have not been looking at my fb pics..or even read the status. I'm mad. I'm mad about myself liking someone who doesn't even think of me, doesn't miss me, doesn't love me at all. It's been a several weeks that I didn't see him..and here I am..missing him so much that during all these nights, he has appeared in my dreams. I dreamt that I was surprised to see him attending a church event where we go for NDP and he was wearing the THINK shirt and with a backpack, walking up the stage with the rest casually.

It beats me hard. Causing so many pain and afflictions when I think that I mean nothing to him at all. I had no place in his heart. Not even a diameter of a needle..

I'm trying to walk out from this shadow hard. I don't want to keep walking behind him. I just want to be on my own..hoping that even I lose sight of him, I won't feel any pain or bitterness..

Seriously, I'm not doing well in making decisions that were not due to his presence/cause or anything to do with him. Cos..even when I had my hairdo, I kept thinking to myself...probably if my hair is nice, I'll be able to attract more of his attention. When chosing clothes, I kept asking myself, "will he like to see a girl wearing this?, althou I felt the clothes are nice. "Shall I skip school just to attend ABCamp," becos most probably that would be the last camp I could attend before he leave to UK. I'm ABSOLUTELY still making decisions based on him.

Goshh..When will this disaster end? When....???..

No comments:

Post a Comment