Sunday, March 7, 2010

shag

Hey readers...

I haven't been blogging much.
Have been crazy working.

OH yes, about work...it makes me mad and happy.
WHY MAD?
Park palace manager wants me to get to park palace restaurant to work for the evening after I've finish setting up at the banquet's canning room. Well..canning room was used for park palace function, but canning room is somewhere that I'm more familiar with because its at banquet. So I wanna stay there and don't wanna go down to park palace restaurant to work. The captain told the manager if I could stay at canning a not, then he say cannot cos he want me to work at p.palace as I've worked there for quite sometime. (sians!)

THATS NOT IT!! I had to takkaire of so many tables. Practically one person to 3 tables. Serve until i wanna die. Den those aunties that helped out in canning room end off early and came down to help. One of the aunties asked me why i wanna coming down to parkpalace. she said she received $20 of angbao money and furthermore, they felt very comfortable and relax working there. RIGHT after I heard this, I WAS DAMMM PISSED!

It got me complaining about this stupid manager for the whole day because his handwritting suxs. and I have to go up and down finding him for stupid signature so that I can collect pay and get that troublesome account lady to approve my work voucher(so I went to the account>to the security>to the ballroom>security>account *repeat 2 times) this took me HALF AN HOUR LONG and I've got like 45 mins for break only. So I hafta eat like hungry monkey that day for dinner. MEGA PISSED. Even worse, my shoes are breaking apart. It cannot be worn but hafta no choice but to work with torn shoes.

Walking home, I felt super pissed and a bit of fear aroused. the surroundings were too quiet and what's worse was the slasher that goes around disfiguring females' face by slashing them with knife, haven't get caught yet. (But I have to remember God's promise. That even I walked in a lonesome dark valley, He's with me. And I shouldn't fear)

HOME SWEET HOME. I felt really shagged that day. and i hate to work at park palace.
I REALLY LOVE BANQUET.

Next, happy working? well thats cos i'm working in banquet on some fine day(working hours: 9pm-5am) I'm not trying to kill myself by working until so late. its just once in a while and whats more, my manager booked a suite for me and ruoxi to sleep!! SHIOK SHIOK! HOTEL ROOM 1018! i didn't get to sleep much becos the next day got video shoot for repluggios at rp. But wad was shiok was, theres food the next day morning when I woke up((: and meeting the repluggios was dammm fun! All that stupid jokes and photos really made me laughed hard. I hadn't felt like this for quite sometimes already. Surely, only rp friends can crack me up most of the time. :D

I don't know whether i'm feeling alone or was it serenity?
Life was busy busy like bee but I don't really feel that I like this kind of life...
Perhaps I want somebody to need me. Yup, need and want is a totally different thing.


anw, today sunday school..
I had NEVER in my life thought of this...
That I'm a gift from the Father to the Son (L.J.C.).
I always see that the Lord Jesus was a gift from the Father, to bring eternal salvation to me.
But when the sunday school teacher said that I'm a gift to the Son. Just a gift, although I cannot bring eternal salvation like He could, I felt really special. I don't want to be too complacent and live my life any-o-how. And if i'm living my life any-o-how, it will mean this truth, I can't get to heaven. Because it reflects that I don't treasure the Lord and what He has done for me.

Sometime many Christians lay a foot on the world and the other on the church, and this cannot be so. (I cannot serve 2 masters) Many christians, including myself always prayed that the Lord will help us to do well (like wealth) in life, which is not something that we should not be doing. He is my master and I shouldn't be asking of Him to help me in this and that. I should do His will instead(: Anw, loving the world will bring forth temptations and its a snare. I love today's lesson. it has too much of a impact. I really need to check out my goals. If the goal is the same as an unbeliever, I should change it to some goal that will honor and glorify the ONE.


BYE READERS![:

No comments:

Post a Comment