Wednesday, March 17, 2010

white horse

Just don't know why...
The white horse song kept on playing in my head...

Stupid girl stupid girl, I should have known...
I'm not your princess
This not a fairytale.

Hey readers

I quit. Well, I never love to organise things for w15h.
Its super not bonded. Except for the walk-to-woodlands-mrt-station peeps are spontaneous. The rest were very hard to please them. All VIP, head shot.

They never knew how hard it is to get people to come and get food and stuffs to make them feel comfortable. Well, I just wanna make people happy. I knew they are. But don't get why my mum and my sis kept on annoying me and telling me wad to do like i'm a small kid.

I feel like going somewhere really far. really far...
I don't wanna face my family members everyday to hear their textbook advices and comments.
I'm getting super sick of it.

I shall save up $ and wait till the right time, and I shall leave this place and forever not to come back. [I REALLY FEEL LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW~]

Right now I'm so stuck in this place. All I go is just work work work, visiting people's house, a few dinner with friends, church church church, school for jazz workshop, piano piano piano.

I want something new. new. new. badly.
Not a guy, a place. A new place. like new zeland.
I want to take a breeze...
Go sightseeing...
take awesome photographs...
wear a lovely dress...

Dreaming about it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment