Tuesday, March 16, 2010

couldn't get it clear

Hey readers!

Happenings:
Eileen's birthday- She was surprised to see me there!! and she likes the birthday gifts (:

WORKWORKWORK- the wedding buffet dinner was super slack. $30 very easy to earn :D BUT! I was so embarrased when that indian guy asked for vodka orange, I thought he was trying to say water orange. orange + water. so I gave him that. and he asked, whats this? I said we don't serve real oranges. so I mixed the orange soda with water. Then he said, No..I mean vodka (I heard water agn) orange! and his friend shook his head. and I finally understood that its hard liqour drink. But he has already asked another waiter to get. so I just stood there.

Well..got another day that I chiong for work. 7am-11pm. SUPER SHAGGED. plus the day after work hafta go church. Really forced myself to wakie wakie.

church! [sunday school anni]- sad by the number of girls that attended. well, I was sticking with yinsan the whole evening. I talked to a guy in depot walk that I think I didn't talked to him for years. and I took pics (:

Replug with jammers arena (jazz workshop): SUPER FUN! funny too!! Mr chia (my former music teacher in NBSS, now coaching in replug) was teaching theory. He wanna test us on the 13th note/6th/5th note of any keys he named. So I was very excited and enthu! Iq kept asking me to keep quiet. cos I keep answering first! LOL! [: den Warren started to imitate my facebook pic. He said that even though my granny looked grumpy I still gave the twist and happy (act cute) face.

SHOPPING with kimlaopo- I owed her $23!! Crazy shopping and it was fun (: go around hunting for the chanel ring after I thought I won't be buying becos its so ex! But well...I just love it when I first saw it. so i bought it. We went hunting for my fairy necklace..and I was disappointed that I couldn't find it in orchard wisma. den somehow we decided to go to 313@somerset cos kimmy never went in there b4. So I'VE GOT MY FAIRY NECKLACE! beautiful! On the way home after kimmy left, I went to AMK to collect that lovely white cardigan that has got ribbons on both side of it. awws..really felt so happy. Feeling excited, I went home to try out the new clothes and new outfit together with the new accessories. Pampered, yes it was [:

Everyday is a new day, a new beginning and a new hope. New feelings were established too (:

bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment