Monday, August 1, 2011

It's not an illusion

My heart will let go your name.
These words I've held long, but I'll never mention them again.

Hey readers

There seems to be a lot of things to attend and fun events to go to.
There's a lot of chance to interact with him and to know him better.
But most of the time, I'm spending my time with others and having fun with them.
I don't know why, but I think I'm a boring girl....

Anyway, I'm not that hesistant in letting go... Sometimes I felt life is so funny. When I miss him like madness, nothing or no interactions happens.

But when I stop thinking about this in my head,
Please don't be in love with someone else,
Please don't have somebody waiting on you...

there're a lot of things worth thinking about,
Moments to be cherished, and remembered.

It's good that I start to feel numb now. At least it's less hurtful and save lotsa mental energy missing him.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment