Saturday, August 20, 2011

I don't bother

Hey readers!

One of the gross things that happened was that my parents actually asked me to smell their fart.
Mum: TING AHHH! come into the room NOW!!
I tot I did something bad or that my mum is asking me to do massage for her again.
Mum: What do you smell? Is the room smelly?
Me: Of cos not. It smells.....mmmm...like food? U all have eaten something nice here issit? What did you all ate just now?
Dad was laughing from the moment I walked into the room and smelling the room. He burst out and said this, "REALLY NOT SMELLY MEHH??"
Me: Really not smelly lah. Why u all keep on asking me. *annoyed + glares*
Mum revealed to me that both dad and her farted and dad claimed that mum's fart was smelly but mum claimed that she didn't. And when I heard what they said...
I TOTALLY ROLLED MY EYES AND WALK OUT OF THE ROOM, COUGHING LIKE I'VE CHOKED ON A FISHBONE.

look at that like seriously.

Anyway, So many things are going through my head..after what he has shared his life.
I was sooo glad that he didn't ask me to use one word to describe him in front of everybody. When he asked everyone in the room to think of one word to describe him, immediately the word charming pops out of nowhere. GOSH! IMAGINE I SAID THAT TO EVERYO

NE IT'S GONNA BE A BIG BIG WHOAAAA!
Anyway, today's workshop was funny to the max. Titus as usual, wrote something really =.= during the guessing who game. Seriously mag has the I-don't-bother face. But she's not what her face looks like. She's really someone who's concerned with her friends. :) Whoa whoa, why am I talking about her?

Oh well, I'm thinking about what he has said just now and I can't remember. It's something that I want to do and think about. :( Gosh, thats sadness. How can not recall about that?! :( I think I can only remember what he has emphasises (like about....) OH NOW I'VE REMEMBERD!

He says that in life, things aren't smooth going even after becoming a Christian. You just have to keep talking to God. Yes yes yes, I want to keep talking to God. :) Shouldn't be upset about how things doesn't go according to what I wanted it to happen, but instead, tell these troubles to God.
God is not a god whose out there, who doesn't even care. But if He sees a need for me to have company, then by His grace and because He loves me, is will provide. :)

Yeah, bye readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment