Monday, August 8, 2011

Distorted. Full of lies

Hey readers

Apparently I felt so cheated by my own sis. I can't believe that all the while she's not a child of God. I tried to convince myself that she's not. But I really can't believe. She said she's not a genuine believer and in fact she doubted a lot of things that the scriptures says.

After all the heart-to-heart talk...here's the questions that she asked along (very thought-provoking):

1. Since none could explain how God can exist by Himself, why then believe that He existed?
2. and Since God can be existed by Himself, Man can likewise be self-existing. Why then think so much about who created the world and human? The world can exist by itself then.
3. What if there's no life after death and human can just disappear from this Earth.
4. What if there's no heaven or hell?

She claims that she attempted suscide cause she thinks that death is the best way to escape. She can just disappear from the world. It is just that it'll be painful for her love ones to take it.
She claims that love isn't everything. Hapiness is what she seeks.
She also claims that she has a rebellious character and she hates to follow God's command because she doesn't like to be changed by Someone.
She claims that each of us in the family is holding her back to pursue her hapiness.

I felt so unprepared when she questions and starts to claims these awful things. I can't imagine that she can pretend and acted godly throughout her past years in church. She did most of the things because she wanted to follow her crush's footsteps and not God's. I really doubt whether she has ever loves God. But actually, after much reflection, I felt that she had done something out of love and obeys God. She spread gospel to her close friend and when she tried to convinced God that only Jesus is the only way and what Jesus has done, she cried. How can all this then be a lie? It's so contradicting.

Right now, I can only be a blessing to her and don't give her any headaches. I know that God answers prayer and He alone can save her. I can't do it myself. All I ask for is my sis to be changed and know that hapiness isn't everything. It doesn't last as it makes a person pursue after it again and again. It's an endless pursuit and it's tiring pursuing that. So it doesn't brings an eternal sastifaction to anyone. Hapiness isn't eternal. It's different from joy peace and love. It doesn't bring contentment after you have achieved hapiness. You have to have true peace, LOVE and contentment to sastify the hunger of the soul. This peace is given by God and it's peace with God that brings about a calm and peaceful life. With Him, even if I have nothing in this world, I don't have to worry. He alone can provide.

I don't understand why my sis chose not to believe what she have believed before. Perhaps it's the questions that other non christians posted to her. So she doesn't have any answers to it and hence she chose to follow their ideas. Perhaps this is the evil one who's implanting the thoughts to her when she starts to reflect about life at the time she's going through all the sufferings and pain.

I just hope that one day, she'd realized that what the Bible says is true. God can provide and give what the world can't. Only one life will soon be passed. But only what's done for God will truly last.

Bye readers

No comments:

Post a Comment