Friday, June 25, 2010

slowing down, look around

Hey readers! [:

Its me again!!!! Don't feel really energetic nowadays...
Feeling weary and perhaps lonely. There isn't anything that I can really enjoy...
I just keep on rejecting or rather refuse to go to work. I'm kinda sad cos I really got no money to spend on the things I like. Cos I'm like trying to save up just in case I feel like rebonding my hair again.

While I was walking to YCK mrt station... I just start to walk a little slower...I felt that ever since I get into poly.. I feel that I'm like getting younger. Not the looks lah (Oh actually can lah.. the looks, cos less pimples and less white hair. Den hair nicer oso.. so dun look like auntie anymore :X) Its actually the way I do things. I used to rush here and there....till im out of breath. But nowadays, I felt that I'm more slack..though sometimes a bit tense in class. But well, its not as stressful as Os. and definitely more freedom! YES! THATS THE WORD!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!
FREEDOM to do things! to play games! to have fun!!! :D More time to look around....at pretty stuffs/scenery...at handsome/cute guys. MORE TIME FOR DRAMA!!!!! and msn!


But it seems like I'm still not having more time for God. still wasting my time and not discipline enuff to sit down and meditate on His word. *sighs*


KAY, gotta catch my korean drama now.
BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment