Sunday, June 13, 2010

About Life, About Me .

What's me?

I'm like the "kai xin guo". This "Kai Xin Guo" are those nuts that people likes to eat during chinese new year.

Why am I like nuts? Am I nuts?!?

Actually, why I described myself as Kai Xin Guo is because...

Sometimes you only need to put in a little effort to open that slighlty cracked Kai Xin Guo in order to enjoy that little nut. Just like me...You just have to simply tap on my shoulder or wink at me etc., do something that require little effort, you'll make me laugh! I am serious! :D

And sometimes, an awful cheeky stare at me, which Iqmal always did will make me laugh too!
But guess what, I think that Kai Xin Guo would taste awfully sweet too! hahaha!

But when life's get hard, just like one of the Kai Xin Guo's shell...so hard...so hard to crack... so hard to get the nut of the shell..
I might need more care, more concern, more msgs, more dates, and more one-to-one talk etc. to get my "shell" more brittle in order of you to make me smile/laugh (:

I found that life is simple. Its sometimes complex because it involves in emotions, which is very subjective.
It is sometimes tough, because of challenges and difficulties. But I believe that after very storm, there'll be rainbow. And its where I'll be you at the rainbow's end...where'll never get separated.

Love you, those people who made me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment