Thursday, April 4, 2013

perplexed - confused - bewildered

Hello readers

It doesn't seems to end after the DnD..
In fact two days after the DnD, we met up.
There, the forgetful dude forgot to bring the tickets.

Initially I thought he was kidding. BUT, IT WAS TRUE!
HE DIDN'T KID ME. I was secretly hoping that he was joking, but it really turns out to be true.
Another blessing in disguise I guess.. get to go catch a movie with him for the first time.
It was damm awkward to watch a movie that has intimacy scenes. The peeps in the movie theater were mostly couples and to go out with him as a friend, it's just weird. Not only watching movie..even dining out and walking around the shopping malls...are just a couple thing. It's pretty awkward. ANDDDD, I had such a headache to decide on a movie to watch..so many movies on sex and love. I just wanna watch action movie with him so it wouldn't get awkward. BUT, HE WATCHED SO MANY MOVIES ALREADY.

I really love both the DnD and the movie date. I mean, its the first time I felt that he treats me like a lady. He pulled the chair for me during DnD and did a great job as a partner. He was a funny and lil sweet dude that day. Although he merely commented that the fairy lady looks good, I just wanna disturb him. HAHA, he got sabotaged by me. Made him took a pic with the fairy lady that he thinks is pretty. :P He chats with me and laughs. Accompanied me and show me the way to the washroom. He did a great job :) The disappointing part was I didn't get to enchant him. I was really hoping that we could have a heart to heart talk during that evening..but I just let it passed. Sighs, I was all out for him that day..but I just couldn't take down my pride and put on courage to approach. I wasn't confident..he seems to treat me like a friend, with no exact interest shown.. So therefore I..I just didn't dare to confess. Anw, besides the food and games..the most exciting part was the lucky draw!!! Although I missed the lumix camera by one digit, I ended up getting the 14th place. I tot the prizes are the same for all 350 winners..BUT, it turns out that the 11th-16th winners got ipad mini! Woohoo, it's my first time that I've gotten such a good lucky prize ever :D He's my lucky star. I got lucky!

I felt really blessed these days.. Although the emotional part wasn't really well recovered, but everything in my life was made brighter when he's there with me. Not only I have off days to look forward to, I get to enjoy myself pretty much. Take a breather...relax, enjoy good scenery, good food and bioh-ing at hot girls!! haha! I really treasure and cherish those moments..I can't believe that tears are starting to well up in my eyes. After all the DOWNs, these are certainly the UPs. I really don't want these moments to pass me by.

Anw, I love the movie date was because, he was kind enough to carry my stuffs..AND...IT'S THE FIRST TIME I HEARD HIM APOLOGISED.
He said he was sorry for today. I should have punished him by making him to play badminton with me when I want to. HaHa. But I just replied that he's forgiven. How easy for him..

Finally after the movie date, we started to meet up agn for the flower dome!!! I was so excited! I imagined all the things we can do that day and....it turns out to be the predictable kind. :( I didn't manage to do a good job there I guess. ah well, we had a long walk to the flyer. Its agn...awkward..cause it turns out that there are sooo many couples and couples everywhere. ALL THE WAY FROM THE MRT STATION > DRAGONFLY BRIDGE > FLOWER DOME > OUTSIDE FLOWER DOME > DNA HELIX > FLYER. SOOOOO MANY COUPLES. Danggg.
Its too romantic alrdy. I don't likey cos he's not my bf bf bf!!!!

I suddenly got this idea in my head. cos I typed to fast and bf turns out to be fb. Fb was the "THING" for both of us..How we chat and met and sparks flew instantly. If I'd confess...I would say this, "Why I fb chat you because I want you to be the opposite of fb..which is bf." GOOD IDEA? hahaha

Anw, I jio-ed him out agn the next day for badminton. He SHOWED UP! He didn't go on MC DATE! I'm starting to believe the things that he said. I was thinking to myself why would he lie to me? I was quite taken aback when I saw SJ's profile pic. She definitely looks gorgeous and flirty. That flirtatious dress that allows her to showcase her asserts. Surely he'd drool.. He told me that he couldn't make it on wednesday..and that was the day she uploaded the picture. I tot surely he must have met her..and prolly took that pic of her.. It was only today that I realized he's not the one who took that pic of her and he prolly didn't meet her that day. Cos the photo credit was another guy which isn't his friend. I shouldn't have worried much..I should have just ask him about things I'm unsure of isn't it? Isn't that more straightforward? Well, I guess I wasn't sure of how I really felt about him. So many times, my heart says he's the right one. But there are times when I think about it, my heart says he's not the right one. I'm really confused.

WILL THERE BE A SIGN? What about this...If he's interested in me, thats the sign. If theres no signs of interest, let him go, but before letting him go, tell him how I felt about him and den let him go. cause I don't wanna have any more regrets.

Anw, the badminton date was fun. I guess I scare the shit out of him by being so rough and violent. I'm definitely a gangster to him today :/ OH WELLs.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing! Find more details of KBC Lottery Winner series.

    ReplyDelete