Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yearning

Yes, we all yearned for love and to be loved.

When I walked the streets of upper thomson road and chilled out at ice cream parlors, I can't help but to notice the couples that bypassed me. Such public display of affection does makes me yearn for love much more. I can't helped but to miss and imagine how great it would be if you were mine. If we can be together and do things which we both love to do, it'd add much colors and flavors in my life. The thought keeps me excited yet disappointed. It's a mixed feeling. Maybe I've been too greedy. Maybe my mind is just too occupied with you. I know I'm just a friend to you. You won't even be close to miss me. But I really, really want you to know that I really wish you were mine. I really want to be with you. Because I loved you from the very first day.

Yearning to have our own song and story.

No comments:

Post a Comment