Friday, November 25, 2011

I have so much to say

Dear readers

I was really touched by my dad. After he heard that I havent had chilli crab for so long, he went to buy the crabs and my mom cooked them! The crabs were really fresh and I just felt that it's super heart warming. Such a warm and lovely parents I have..

I couldn't help but to praise my parents at that point of time :) 24/11/2011 - Remember this day. The smiles, the jokes, the crazy laughter...lazy talk...all together with the family :) what a heart warming day..

Somehow during the week, I finally convinced myself to muster up the courage to talk to him..
But everytime I see him online, I always have this thought in my mind: "is this the best time to talk to him? What if he's busy or I disturb him?" So ended up didn't talk to him..

Just like today..I had this thought when I see him online. And true enough, he offline pretty soon after I click on his conversation.. So agn, I didn't get to talk to him...

I have got so many to say...so many things to ask...so many things that I wanted to know..but well, I always didn't get the chance. I felt that emailing him is too formal...so he might suspect something..anw, I didn't even email my other overseas friends :/ so wad's more he's a guy..

I wanted to let you know...
The troubles that I face day to day..(gaining weight such that my tummy is bigger den my boob and my friend also called ben said this to me, "SHOW ME!" and I went, "hahahhahaa NO WAY!"
The funny things that pops out during these two months. (pigeon came in my house, my butt got touched by someone during YP games session: dog and bone)
That questions that I have in my mind (like how's berlin and school, friends, any nice FOOD and managed to find a church? have you tried ben's cookie? haha. Wanna see ur haircut.)
I wanna see u face to face (please webcam with me)

But it never happened this two months...

Rather the things that happened these two months was...
just thinking about the times that I had so much fun when you were there with me.
words that cracked me up, smiles that lift me up :) I love those expression when u found me so crazily weird. But do you know, you make me crazier, crazier. Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes.. I really really miss you. Oh! you're online now! :D Issit cause u managed to feel what my heart is feeling now, so u appeared (online)?

BYE READERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment