Monday, November 7, 2011

come back soon

I was totally disappointed with the options I left if I were to graduate from RP now. Apparently I should have taken a look at the number of schools in singapore that offer pharmacy course and that I can graduate from that uni with a cert that Singapore's pharmacy recognises. So, after checking it out, there's only one option, NUS pharmacy. AND THAT'S A TOTAL IMPOSSIBLE SCHOOL TO ENTER. Not only with my gpa thats less than 3.5 now, but also it's COMPEITIVE ENTRY. I can stop dreaming of going there cos many who wants to pursue doctor (medicine) ended up pursuing in pharmacy. and mind you...all those peeps that I'm talking about are those that have As in their A level cert. So it definitely beats all other poly students. In order to do so, I have to go overseas for 4 years to get that cert. :( AND IT'S SO EXPENSIVE! I might as well go buy a 3 room flat and stay happily ever after. I'm not joking, it's SGD$123,000++ and what about living expenses? (I may need another SGD$30,000++) It's soooooo DISAPPOINTING. I really don't wanna spend my life being in debt because of overseas studiesss.

The other option, is to pursue other courses. Music could be another option..cos I got distinction for gr 8 and quite a fair grade for music Os. But, I really don't really have that passion as compared to pharmacy. I wanna compound drugs and feel really professional, helping others. But now, it's really really disappointing.

I don't know what I'll choose...but well, I've decided to look for a pharm tech job after my diploma. Don't know how long I'd stay, but if I ever get promoted in 3 years time, I will say bye to uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment