Sunday, October 9, 2011

You know I haven't seen you awhile

I wasn't desperate..
In fact if everyday was a that saturday, it will be just fine. I could feel loneliness and being so distance from you. Even when you're around, I don't talk to you. Just because I don't talk to you, doesn't mean that I don't love you. I have to stay at a distance because I know I can't have you..

I miss you a lot today. I was focusing my eyes on the newsletter (sep-oct) issue. And I simply love those pictures :)

anw, saturday was a BUMping session.
I saw ksoon at the bustop, rp friend which is jason at the mrt and jer jee while I was walking home. I get to talk a lot and shared a lot yeah. Anw, I guess I get to BUMp to alot of pple because I have a BIG BUM. hahaaa! all thanks to chicken.

Well, sunday..which is today...I spent almost my whole day sms-ing pple talking about really random stuffs like telling nick kan that fried chicken wings are therapeutic and he told me when he's sad, he'll emo one corner and start eating chicken.. and to jonlee, I was talking about my piano stuff as usual. Oh! He said that he likes my yellow dress! I love my yellow dress too! :D
And to yin san, I msged her just one word, "Hi". and she's like why so random?! And I said," OH YESSS! I'VE SENT YOU THE SHORTEST MESSAGE EVER!" and she was like, "ARE YOU ON CHICKEN OR SOMETHING?!" Well, to magg, I've said, "So have you managed to clear your bowels? (this is a serious question). If you haven't done it, don't worry. because I haven't cleared mine." And she's like CRAZIEEE GIRL! To jer jee, I've continued our conversation from last night and I started to talk about BUM agn and I said why are we talking about BUM? can we change to buns instead? And he replied, "Oh yes! about buns, they are nice to eat!" I wanted to laugh so badly but I can't cos I was at a wake.

hahaha! well, I love responses. Cheering others up = cheering myself up too. VERY THERAPEUTIC. but I don't actually cheer people up just for myself all the times, but it's just MOST OF THE TIME. :)

sighs. I JUST WANNA HEAR SOMETHING FROM YOU..REALLY FEEL LIKE TELLING YOU THAT I've dreamt that u've got kidnap. and I felt really really happy to see you fine and getting online. LOVEE YOU STILL PRETTY A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment