Thursday, October 20, 2011

I still see you in my dream...dream guy

Dear readers

A lot of things have been going through my mind...
But one thing that I was most worried about is my childhood friend who seems to be so distant..and I'm kinda afraid to lose the close bonding that I have with her... I get pretty upset by her coldness which I can feel it and I get disappointed or rather hurt when I see her faceless expression.. It's just not right... Stupid uni...make so many people stress until have sucidal thoughts and/or depressed and/or sians. So many peeps around me are those victims..I really hope time will fly and they can quickly enjoy life without worrying about the tons of things to read, to work on, to think on and to do the next day. It really sucks to see the tortured looks from my peeps.

I wonder how is she likee...and how things are like for her.

Anyway, back to him...I dreamt often about him and have been imagining if only I could sing well, I will sing songs of confession to him..I felt that dropping hints that way is cool and perhaps he might even show more interest to me because I have such a power voice with such power emotions.. But that's only if I have those power voice...which is impossiblee..

Ah well..I had a BIG EYE CANDY...some guy from my sch. He looks decent..and fair...and cute...but pretty much different from ben. He's a very kind and helpful guy and I like to have causal conversations with him...just feel pretty comfortable being myself and expressing myself..and the best thing is that I don't feel nervy at all! I always get to see him on wed and I keep on thinking back on the wed morning..where I bumped to him outside the lab and he's just walking past me and looked into my eyes quickly. I'm kinda excited to see him in school..if I don't see him on wed, I think I'll get really disappointed. But well...he's just an eye candy.. :) Gosh..I better not fall in love because I'm lonely mann..

No comments:

Post a Comment