Sunday, September 18, 2011

there're moments...

Dear (ben)

There are moments in my life where I'm wonder-strucked, blushing all the way home..esp the time you supported me with ur hands when I almost fell to the ground.

There are moments in my life that I couldn't stop thinking about you.. So I went on the ur page, clicked onto the picture of you, and freeze it on my phone.

There are moments in my life that I've the urge to see you, screaming in my heart, "I NEED YOU NOW!"

But there're also moments in my life that the pain was so great, that I felt numbed to those feelings.

There are moments in my life where the pain was killing me when we're not speaking, or when I purposed my heart to stay away from you.

There are moments in my life I hope that you unknowingly figure out that you're significant to me.

There are moments in my life that I can't breathe when u held my wrist during a game.

There are moments in my life that I've always wanted to say, "I love you, superman. You're everything that I wanted."

There are moments in my life that I keep saying this in my heart, "Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't let me wait on you. Come back, and I'll be with you someday."

These are the words that I've held back until I see you again..or prolly even not when I see you again..

Whatever it is, agony arises when no miracles happened during these few months...and even before you left, you did not reply back my message. I was waiting the whole day, so much so that I even had a nightmare. The pain of insignificance starts to pierce right through my heart..

Welling up tears in my tears I said this, "am I really nothing to you?" The question of insignificance has never been answered, and it will never be..and I'll never know. It's a mystery...

Whatever the outcome might be, I know that I've truly been in love with you. And I love you so, even though it has never been recipocrated.

With lots of love, your secret admirer, the scariest person in ur life
Shi Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment