Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOVE WEEKENDS

This weekend was well enjoyed by meee!
It's much more fun with people hanging around you :)

I felt that I wasn't lonely today. There's a group of friends to have lunch with me, play monopoly deal, to watch movie and yinsan to pei me to gospel service. :) I don't have to camp in church and slp in that tiny kid's room alone.

Though I'm really tired due to deprived of sleep, but my emotional state was lifted up..so much so that I've loadds of energy to keep going on.

I really hope that my weekends will be well enjoyed...every moment will be less lonely...
I felt really relax without having to worry whether he's around to look at my actions and behaviour. And I don't have to keep on frantically looking everywhere for him to make sure he's still there that kinda thing.

Truly, I felt really blessed despite of the sinful things that I've been dong. I know I really have to stop thinking about him and focus on God. Because God is the only one which can provide and grant me special joy and blessings to enjoy :) Thank you God for the blessings that I've received. I don't deserve it, but You've really shown kindness and grace to me. :) I felt really happy with friends around me :) Surely this is one of the weekends which I'll rmb in my heart. Brightening and relaxed.

I prolly have already given up in waiting for ben unknowingly...if my heart unknowingly forgets about him, I'd not regret. Rather, I'd really feel happy about that. Because I don't have to suffer from un-reciprocrated love! :)

I really feel like talking to you know...wanna ask when u starting sch and all...
but I feel that u prolly wouldn't like to talk to me...or find me disturbing..
Don't know why my heart thinks of you this way...perharps things are getting really colder..
and so do my heart. it'll eventually be solidified to ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment