Sunday, July 18, 2010

Letting go is NOT EASY!!

Hey readers!

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS!!!

I just couldn't imagine I could get jealous over tiny winy things...
I'd browsed through the photo album which had so many pics of my crush and my friend (shes not close to me.)
She's like getting cuter and cuter...
Getting sporty and cool.
While I'm rotting away...UT fever and nothing.

Yupp...and my crush was there during her mini birthday celebration.
Its mini becos theres only, my crush's so called "mum", my crush himself, my friend's mom and herself. They even had like a amazing race, where they'll stalk her and leave postcards to give her clue to the destination (the place where they will celebrate her birthday!) They went singapore flyer...taking awesome loadds of pics (many of him and her..Urgh) and I never had a chance to even set a foot into the flyer...not to even say taking pics with him.. :((

And now I just couldn't revise A n P because I'm in the midst to control myself to start any conversation with him...I just cant talk to him in MSN...I just dunnoe why.. I just find it so hard to stop having this kinda feeling. It's totally messy and it terrible.

I dunnno why I like him in the first place.

*kay cool down*
Sorry, but I'm seriously venting my emotions here.

I hope it will not get any worse.
and I will only remember....
JESUS ONLY AND LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (of my crush)

bye readers [:

No comments:

Post a Comment