Friday, April 23, 2010

More Babes than Dudes???

Hello READERS! [:

I believe most of us have started school already yea?

Well, I think year 2 is really YEAR 2! Its quite tough and I don't really like to go through all these modules. CHEM! BIO! BIOCHEM! so wadever mann..

But my class was kinda funny and they laughed at things too :D which makes the lesson quite enjoyable. (:

I named my class as more babes than dudes. Well, cos we don't have a fixed classroom. And so I can't name them in MSN after the classrooms names. Otherwise it would be a chaos. So I just picked one special trademark of my class. That is...There are more babes than dudes :p

Oh, this class....The first day of school i tell u...Its horribly funny.
My team...except Jenny, we have an "illness", which is i think..a blabbering problem. Like kinda tongue tied/twist. I made my team laughed so hard because I dunno how to pronounce section. and they laughed even harder when I said I don't believe I cannot pronounced the word sesscent. This is how I pronounced section to sess-cent.

But seems like Jenny had problem pronouncing the word ligand today! I remembered Jeremy pronounced it as li-gun. (what a LOL) But forgt wad jenny said. Anw..THIS IS CALL...*retribution!* BLAH! :P

One of the malay girls, I forgt wads her name (hah! paiseh!)...
She wanted the whiteboard duster. But guess wad..she said, where's the feather duster? Immediately we LAUGHED OUT LOUD! Feather duster...think wad...Clean house uh? HAHAHA! I was no better den her mann.. I remembered in sec 4, I said to Mrs Matthews that I will go down to the General hospital. ITS GENERAL OFFICE! wad general hospital...

but its how cute people get blur sometimes. Really makes me laughed loadds (:

Oh well, I love my biochem group too! the ragu and jennifer made me laughed soooo much. They share jokes and stories. And Jennifer said ragu's nick was gugu bird? And they found out about my shitting nick name and laughed hell loadds. Ragu shared one disgusting experience about the orange juice shot out of his friend's nostrils, leaving the plups inside the nostrils too. DAMM sick~ (what a eww!!)

Life in school was quite great. Had SLA fiesta. I thought its gna be really boring and stuffs. But to my surprise, it was fun! took pics and heard loadds of crappy jokes. ALSO, i met lotsa old old friends like primary school friends! COOL MAN!




HA! this is tabby from the same Interest Group as me!
REPLUG ! !Ao cheng on the left. He's a guitar pro and really musically talented mann!
Alex on the right. SUPER cool bassist. and he's oso very musically inclined!
My primary school friend! NAVEEN!

Happily ever after in RP? I hope so! Everyday is quite exciting actually. Friends to have lunch with. Friends to walk to or back to mrt station with. Jokes and Blur cute happenings to make me laugh. Kinda contented and don't wanna ask for more (:

Apparently that dream thing is still there.. I can't ask for more...but for you to get out of my dreams. I just want this to come to an end. Please...let go of me. Don't come into my dreams anymore.

Bye READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment