Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its been a long time

Hey readers!

Many many things happened during these few weeks.

One of the highlights were the days (2 days 1 night @Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa)
That place was really amazing! Located near or in the resorts world. and there's like private jacuzzi and sky pool (which nobody used it! and can see the "world" from there! at night, I can see the glittering singapore. In the morning, I can see lots of ships and birds flying above me. Love that life.

Well, time passes so quickly and the next morning hafta check out from that fab place. After checking out that place, my sis brought me to the underwater world, dolphin Lagoon, sky ride and the loge ride :D I never had such a fantastic day for soooo long. Had B and J ice cream too :D


The next day hafta work. Work for 5 days, den finally ytd, I had stop working. And start to do intensive revision. Alone yet kinda happy cos I pampered myself with a caramel fantasy which cost me $5.60. Its just a drink btw. And 6 chicken drumlets. i ate it in one go. How hungry I was haha (: didn't finish studying the whole chem book. but, at least..I felt a bit contented. (:
Going to cityhall later to collect my pay(: shall get ready now (: Oh yeah, and my dad birthday! I treat my sis mum and dad sakura. Going kinda broke. cos it cost $120.70!! But it was really delicious and they enjoyed the meal haha! Thank God (:


BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment