Sunday, September 15, 2013

the most dreadful thing approaching

Dear readers

Studies/examinations/work/projects..these dreadful things will come shortly..ALTOGETHER.
Am I prepared? I asked myself. The heart and brain both said, "No". Well, I can't seems to grasp how difficult life would be if I were to study and work at the same time. The thought of staying in Sg for another 4-5 years just destroys all the hopes I had for traveling.

I seriously can't wait for uni life to stop; yep, it haven't even started. I can't wait for these hardships to stop. I mean I just wanted to relax and chill. Having the financial freedom to get the things I want..and that's a house...followed by a home. If I am able to achieve that right now, I can die in peace.

The thing is that I've been working too hard. I gave up a lot a lot of my youth to this job. I need a break, a complete break from all the things. Like what he did. He traveled to japan alone. Do what he wants to do, go where he wants to go, that luxury of freedom, I can't seems to comprehend. Happiness seems to be long gone when I dwell in those thoughts of covet.

Yet though I felt unjust and resentful most of the times, He never fails to show His blessings. In my life, though I had many things that I didn't have like most of my friends do...but He blessed me with lots of good friends. I can't helped but to feel so loved by my friends. Tiffany, who is now gone to europe, has been the best company at all times. Her messages, her presence, her encouragement and empathy, really really made me feel that there's someone out there who cherished me, and truly cares for me.

Another friend happened to be a guy. I can't helped but to feel that he's everything to me. He certainly cares for me and was really helpful. I felt so happy and free when we head out to supper. This guy is really so nice. But yeah, I still didn't had that sort of feelings for him. Merely friends. sometimes I wished that he was somebody I like. This week, he's going to leave Sg to pursue his deg in Germany. I wanna wish him best of luck and continue to stay happy :)

Almost all of my beloved friends who can meet me up during the week are going overseas. I can't helped but to feel disappointed..and lousy. I hope, they'll keep me in their hearts. Today Kenneth jokingly said that it's kinda hard for people to forget me. Hahha I'm probably one of the most retarded girl in the world.

This month is my birthday month. I'm glad that I get to meet up with the peeps I didn't get to meet up with for months. And thats Kimmy, Nigel and Marcus.

After meeting marcus, I happened to bumped to Ryshi. He became even much more slimmer! but still, as entertaining as ever. :)

I'm blessed with friends afterall. Really glad that I've at least these people to make my life much more interesting.

Thank God, I hope you won't take my friends away. I want them to stay with me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment