Sunday, June 30, 2013

My life mission statement

Mission Statement: Strive for excellence and make a difference while doing it with love because love endureth.

What is life when all we do is chasing after an illusive dream which would eventually fade away?
Therefore,
To God, I'll fear and obey.
To my beloved family and friends, I'll embrace them with love and care,
To the community, I'll make a difference and entrust them to the care of the Lord,
To my dear employer, I'll strive for excellence,
And finally to my one and only true love, I'll cherish you, love you more than I love myself (but of course you have to exist, cause right now, I ain't have any)

PS:  WHEN I DIE, I want my tombstone to install free WiFi, so that other people will visit me more often :))

No comments:

Post a Comment